North Carolina
✟8,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am blessed for the revelation I received almost five years ago of Jesus Christ, who is our Lord and savior and through whom God has called me for a larger purpose than the life I was living in which my dreams of an ideal life was dreams of greed and sexual immorality. Yet when the thought of those sinful pleasures lost their appeal, I was lost without a purpose. I was heading towards the place of giving up. I met my future wife and she gave me a Bible. At 27 years old, I went to church for the first time. My presuppositions of church and God were far off from the message of grace that I heard. A natural skeptic that I was, was now eager to open up that Bible and find out more about grace.
To keep a long story short, I now know the truth that is Jesus Christ. In a world of many half truths and false truths, I believe with all my heart that Jesus is who He says He is. I believe the Old Testament points to Jesus. I believe in the New Covenant, modern culture has caused us to weaken Jesus. God cannot be weakened but It is written to us let it be done according to your faith.

I have written this because I believe There are many others around the world, like me I believe, who God has called. When I say like me I mean introverted people who are very passionate about God because they were very passionate about worldly things that they now find meaningless compared to God. I believe God wants to use us to help free the world of slavery. I was a slave to sex and I was a slave to myself, to my sinful nature. Now I am free in the name of Jesus Christ. There are many, like I was, who are completely ignorant on God’s grace. I am called to spread grace so that grace will be what is prevalent in Christianity. Grace is not dangerous, it’s powerful! What’s dangerous is relying on our own strength, turning Jesus into a mere teacher. He’s not a teacher externally but internally. I pray for the will of God to be done and if it is god’s will, someone who will read this who knows where I come from. I am naturally shy and timid, but in my weakness, God’s strength shall be revealed.

LookUp1430

Mar 13, 2018
Denver
✟8,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! And well put. Thank you for sharing you witness with us. I very much enjoyed reading it and am inspired by your words. Have you considered looking into digital outreach ministry? It may allow you to reach people with your story and the gift of grace even though you are introverted by nature.

Upvote 0
Aug 14, 2018
North Carolina
✟8,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! And well put. Thank you for sharing you witness with us. I very much enjoyed reading it and am inspired by your words. Have you considered looking into digital outreach ministry? It may allow you to reach people with your story and the gift of grace even though you are introverted by nature.
I have thought about doing something but I don’t know what. Part of me believes that God has called me from complete darkness, on a highway to Hell literally, so that I may be an apologist maybe.
I’m a Department manager at a Walmart now so many have told me this is where God wants to use you now, at walMart, to witness to other lost souls and to encourage others who have put their faith in Jesus and may struggle with the constant struggles Walmart employees may face. It’s easy to feel cursed there as a worker but I know now I’m blessed and try to remind all that we may feel cursed by our circumstances but remember those such as Daniel, and he had it much worse then us and never complained.
But I would love to share my testimony digitally to hopefully encourage others. I just don’t know how to go about it.

Upvote 0