✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ForHimAlone said:
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am looking forward to getting to know you all better. I enjoy talking about Christ and learning the Bible better as well as talking about silly stuff with other Christians. My walk with Christ has really taken off over the last year and I'm looking forward to further growth. I realize that God uses other people to help train us up into ministry and so I am not beyond being corrected if I ever step out of line... I am married to an amazing man of God who completes me. I am young, but I'm also a lot of fun :D Thank you for giving a space here so that new people can introduce themselves!
Hello and Welcome

We are so proud to have you join our family.
May your time here be spent well and you find all your answers.
Please come often and invite all your friends.
Your will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.
I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.
and may the
Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.
:prayer:

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums! I'm new here myself and just taking a look around. You actually asked all the questions I had so I hope you don't mind us learning together! Everyone seems very friendly here so from one newbie to another, this looks like a nice place to hang my hat! (yes, I'm from Texas :p)

Feel free to PM me anytime! I learned that means 'Private Message'! Whoo-hoo! I'm getting the hang of this!

-Mysticmoonrise

Upvote 0