St Louis
✟10,965.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My name in this forum being John919 do to the fact I was born on 9-19-61 of the flesh. But read John 9: 19 as all who were born of women except for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who is the living word of God conceived into Woman by the Power of the Holy Spirit according to the will of God. To save those who would believe and Love the Word of God above all that is.
My story can be found in Luke 15: 11-32 some know this as The Parable of the Prodigal Son.
It is by the Grace of God I see the Truth about God and his plan through Jesus Christ Gods living word that lives forever and Gods Power of the Holy Spirit that sustains us unto all good works. Our 1st and most important Good work is as Jesus replied: Jesus said unto him, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." Loving God above all, is by the Grace of God you can do so for you are born again in Jesus Christ unto the salvation and redemption of our souls forever to be with the Lord. As it is written: Ephesians
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Amen

"Seek the Truth Daily and the Truth will find you Seeking."

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My name in this forum being John919 do to the fact I was born on 9-19-61 of the flesh. But read John 9: 19 as all who were born of women except for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who is the living word of God conceived into Woman by the Power of the Holy Spirit according to the will of God. To save those who would believe and Love the Word of God above all that is.
My story can be found in Luke 15: 11-32 some know this as The Parable of the Prodigal Son.
It is by the Grace of God I see the Truth about God and his plan through Jesus Christ Gods living word that lives forever and Gods Power of the Holy Spirit that sustains us unto all good works. Our 1st and most important Good work is as Jesus replied: Jesus said unto him, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." Loving God above all, is by the Grace of God you can do so for you are born again in Jesus Christ unto the salvation and redemption of our souls forever to be with the Lord. As it is written: Ephesians
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Amen

Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you. Yes, Ephesians is a wonderful Epistle! :)

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

My dear sir, welcome to CF

May our Lord Jesus be with you always

May God our Father bless you

f15f7b2f2bb23522ac53b34905a9642b.jpg

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to CF.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums