NY
✟7,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my name is Samantha and I am a new member. I am here for moral support, mainly within my family. I have a husband whom I feel doesn't truly care about me and a teenage daughter that I love immensely. I am a teacher and have much to offer the world, but also feel I need a place where I can gain insight and be myself. Wishing you all a wonderful week.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my name is Samantha and I am a new member. I am here for moral support, mainly within my family. I have a husband whom I feel doesn't truly care about me and a teenage daughter that I love immensely. I am a teacher and have much to offer the world, but also feel I need a place where I can gain insight and be myself. Wishing you all a wonderful week.
Welcome. I hope you find here the support and fellowship for which you are looking.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KimmyO

Feb 28, 2018
VA
✟20,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Samantha, welcome! Hope you do find that here, know you will! What makes you feel your husband doesn't care? What are the symptoms? Men are so hard to read and not the best at communication many times. Have you both went to counseling? Is he open? Many churches offer free counseling and have great couple groups that encourage studies that focus on family. Have you thought of maybe changing things up a bit? React surprisingly different in a good way or doing new things that widen your world and make him wonder what you are up to, keeping the chase going. Men do love a chace. =) It's good to be a bit mysterious, but not in a suspicious way, just something that keeps us interesting and not always be at their beck and call. I love a teacher's heart, and know you love teaching, even tho there are hard days. Hang in there, and let me know how it works, k? Blessings! =)

Upvote 0