Lawrenceville
✟50,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my name is Paul McGraw. I am 66 years old and live in Lawrenceville Georgia. Despite attending church and Sunday school as a boy, I fell away and into darkness as a teen. In 1995 at the age of 42 I offered myself to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am a believer in traditional Biblical Christianity. Over the years since 1995 I have attended a number of churches, including the Salvation Army, and more recently Southern Baptist. For various reasons I stopped attending church regularly and I really miss having Christian fellowship. I hope I can find friends on this webiste. I love music. I love the old hymns. I hope I will find friends here.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello Paul and welcome.
I'm Anthony from the West Midlands, United Kingdom. Like you, I enjoy music very much, especially ancient hymns, plainchant, and even some of the more modern worship songs. Brought up in the Anglo-Catholic tradition, I'm a member of the Church of England, so I'm fairly mainline. I also have some very good friends who have been involved with the Salvation Army and so I appreciate some of the fantastic work they do. Hope you will find some good friends on this site.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my name is Paul McGraw. I am 66 years old and live in Lawrenceville Georgia. Despite attending church and Sunday school as a boy, I fell away and into darkness as a teen. In 1995 at the age of 42 I offered myself to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am a believer in traditional Biblical Christianity. Over the years since 1995 I have attended a number of churches, including the Salvation Army, and more recently Southern Baptist. For various reasons I stopped attending church regularly and I really miss having Christian fellowship. I hope I can find friends on this webiste. I love music. I love the old hymns. I hope I will find friends here.
Hey, Paul! I am sure you will find friends here! CF is a pretty big, cool place. God bless you!

Upvote 0

Paul McGraw

Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2019
Lawrenceville
✟50,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Paul! Welcome. Nice to meet you. You and I are in the same age range. I fear that we are outnumbered here. Still a good place to visit, however. :)

I suppose folks past 65 are a dwindling group. What age range is most represented here?

• Friendly
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2019
Kansas sity
✟870.00
Country
Antigua And Barbuda
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Paul I live in Georgia too! Have a lovely day and I hope you enjoy CF as much as I do and I’ve only been on for a couple of days

• Friendly
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums