ahmed_ali

Saved By The Grace Of God
Jun 25, 2004
U.S.A
✟151.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Peace Grace And love of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all

hello every one my name is ahmed and i am an exmuslim since 1997 , i have studied for 6 years after college to be a Muslim apologist , but the Lord have somthing else in mind for me , he had me in mind to be one of his children and be on his side the winning side not against him .
i servr in a ministry called JFM jesus for Muslim also i serve in the Paltalk under the neck name Ahmedloveyasoo3 also in exmuslim .com under the name ahmed with the e-mail ahmedloveyasoo3@exmuslim.com
it is my passion to show my Muslim Brothers and sisters the right way and i do believe that the message pf apostle Paul to the Romans chaopter 10:1-4 also applies to muslims , i know they have a zeal for God , i was one of them and i pray every day for the salvation of my family and all my Muslim brothers and sisters ,
i do believe that the blessing of Ismael mentioned in the Bible is being fullfilled nowadays by many many Muslims confess Christ as Lord and Savior .
i am very exited to be with you serving the lord in a civil healthy forum environment , may the lord our God Bless you all and grant your heart desires
Amen

Ahmed ali

Victorian Rose

The Lord is my Strength
Feb 19, 2004
Iowa
✟24,452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ahmed_ali said:
Peace Grace And love of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all

hello every one my name is ahmed and i am an exmuslim since 1997 , i have studied for 6 years after college to be a Muslim apologist , but the Lord have somthing else in mind for me , he had me in mind to be one of his children and be on his side the winning side not against him .
i servr in a ministry called JFM jesus for Muslim also i serve in the Paltalk under the neck name Ahmedloveyasoo3 also in exmuslim .com under the name ahmed with the e-mail ahmedloveyasoo3@exmuslim.com
it is my passion to show my Muslim Brothers and sisters the right way and i do believe that the message pf apostle Paul to the Romans chaopter 10:1-4 also applies to muslims , i know they have a zeal for God , i was one of them and i pray every day for the salvation of my family and all my Muslim brothers and sisters ,
i do believe that the blessing of Ismael mentioned in the Bible is being fullfilled nowadays by many many Muslims confess Christ as Lord and Savior .
i am very exited to be with you serving the lord in a civil healthy forum environment , may the lord our God Bless you all and grant your heart desires
Amen

Ahmed ali
Hi!!! Welcome the forums! :wave: Have fun posting!

Upvote 0

Rapha

Jun 25, 2004
✟134.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hello Ahmed,
That is quite a testimony. I read a book recently by a M. Ali called "Islam Reveiwed". He was a former Muslim too, and I learned very much from his book. I hope you can join in and help others with some knowledge of our Arab brothers and sisters. I hope you don't encounter much hostility over the world situations, but will be shown love in Christ.
God bless...

Upvote 0