hello how are you

BlessedLYT

Nov 13, 2007
✟8,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
how do you pray. Sometimes I can be talking to someone and my heart says pray, in the middle of the conversation and not secretly but boldly. When I am at work my heart tells me to pray boldly because Jesus is the only one that matters so why should I be afraid but I am. Not only of ridicule but the fact that I think I am lossing my mind because other believers do not do this. When we are called to God, He tells us to do different things, my place is infront of people so I know he is trying to get me past the place of criticism. Everything not of God I have tried to d oit failed not even taken flight. God has His hands on my life wich I am happy about, so I know He has a plan for me. I wanna know how d o Ipray softly yet bodly or can I even do that. I feel the need to be alone when I pray now that I have read Matthew and the other gospels I know why because it is how Jesus prayed. Iwas never one to shout in church, cry yes shout never. I have never had the holy ghost but I want it before I die. I do not ask anyone to pray for me because it does not seem right that person can be meaning well but the prayers can lead me into false hope. I do not take advice from people I go to God until He gives me the answer then I do what He tells me to. I have learned not to break
covenants. I do not go to church at all. The ones in my area are full of backsliders and hipocrites. I am not one to judge but I have fallen twice I do not ever want to fall again. Seeing people serve God and good is coming to them even though they are not just it can fool me into thinking that I can do both sides also but I will not do that. I found God by myself but I fell twice that is why I am here because I need you to help me.

Please tell me how to pray Boldly but Softly

sorry for typos

texastig

The diablo is in the phone booth dialing 911
Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
how do you pray. Sometimes I can be talking to someone and my heart says pray, in the middle of the conversation and not secretly but boldly. When I am at work my heart tells me to pray boldly because Jesus is the only one that matters so why should I be afraid but I am. Not only of ridicule but the fact that I think I am lossing my mind because other believers do not do this. When we are called to God, He tells us to do different things, my place is infront of people so I know he is trying to get me past the place of criticism. Everything not of God I have tried to d oit failed not even taken flight. God has His hands on my life wich I am happy about, so I know He has a plan for me. I wanna know how d o Ipray softly yet bodly or can I even do that. I feel the need to be alone when I pray now that I have read Matthew and the other gospels I know why because it is how Jesus prayed. Iwas never one to shout in church, cry yes shout never. I have never had the holy ghost but I want it before I die. I do not ask anyone to pray for me because it does not seem right that person can be meaning well but the prayers can lead me into false hope. I do not take advice from people I go to God until He gives me the answer then I do what He tells me to. I have learned not to break
covenants. I do not go to church at all. The ones in my area are full of backsliders and hipocrites. I am not one to judge but I have fallen twice I do not ever want to fall again. Seeing people serve God and good is coming to them even though they are not just it can fool me into thinking that I can do both sides also but I will not do that. I found God by myself but I fell twice that is why I am here because I need you to help me.

Please tell me how to pray Boldly but Softly

sorry for typos

I do this. I ask the person, "can I pray for you right now?"
This opens the door for God to move in mighty power.
I even do it here at work because God leads me to people
who need help. Just ask Him what He wants to do during
the day and He will lead you.
As for backsliders, there's no super-duper born again Christian.
We are all hypocrites and backsliders. No one is immune to it.
We all fail at a point in time but we get back up and confess our sins and keep on going.
God can hit a straight lick with a crooked stick.
Thanks,
TT

Upvote 0

BlessedLYT

Nov 13, 2007
✟8,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I do this. I ask the person, "can I pray for you right now?"
This opens the door for God to move in mighty power.
I even do it here at work because God leads me to people
who need help. Just ask Him what He wants to do during
the day and He will lead you.
As for backsliders, there's no super-duper born again Christian.
We are all hypocrites and backsliders. No one is immune to it.
We all fail at a point in time but we get back up and confess our sins and keep on going.
God can hit a straight lick with a crooked stick.
Thanks,
TT
thank you but it is not to pray for them it is to pray for peace and for them to know I worship the Lord ... if that makes any sense. If is just a bold prayer that is what it is meant to be for me to say I am here and I praise God openly as though he was here visually infront of us all.

thank you

Upvote 0