• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mwangi22, Oct 13, 2017.

1. mwangi22

mwangi22 New Member

+3
    Kenya
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Hi, my name is Peter Mwangi and am from Kenya. In this forum I go by the name mwangi22. I'm born again and I enjoy Reading the Bible and helping others. I hope to learn a lot from this forum as I share what I've learned. I recently started an editorial to study the Bible and you can check it out here Study the Bible: Peter's Editorial: Genesis 1
    Please feel free to comment and correct me, I will greatly appreciate.

Thank you for having me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Truthfrees

Truthfrees Well-Known Member Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator Supporter Recovery Team CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+2,191
    Word of Faith
    welcome to cf my friend

3. Little Lantern

Little Lantern "The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD" Supporter

+350
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome to CF, Peter. May you find great fellowship and godly encouragement here!

4. Tigger45

Tigger45 Lutherans for Our Lady Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+3,834
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Glad you decided to join us Peter!

5. dogs4thewin

dogs4thewin dog lover Supporter CF Ambassadors

+2,344
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Welcome to CF.

6. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Supervisor Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+4,302
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Peter:
    welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

[​IMG]

To The

[​IMG]