San Antonio, TX
✟16,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi, my name is Steve and I'm new here. I've been a Christian for most of my life, but I've usually ignored the urgings of God because I was too used to staying in my comfort zone. I'm a high school teacher, father, and husband and I'm learning to step out of my comfort zone and do as God asks me to do. That's why I'm making this post. Too many of people are living with baggage and hurts instead of living into the promises of Jesus. Too many people are falling into the traps of the secular world and living empty lives, and it would be so easy to just sit back and be a spectator as our world continues to crumble. I'm happy to be here and I hope to hear how you've grown, how you've witnessed, how you've learned to listen to God. Please let us inspire each other to continue to do God's will and find new ways to spread God's love!

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, my name is Steve and I'm new here. I've been a Christian for most of my life, but I've usually ignored the urgings of God because I was too used to staying in my comfort zone. I'm a high school teacher, father, and husband and I'm learning to step out of my comfort zone and do as God asks me to do. That's why I'm making this post. Too many of people are living with baggage and hurts instead of living into the promises of Jesus. Too many people are falling into the traps of the secular world and living empty lives, and it would be so easy to just sit back and be a spectator as our world continues to crumble. I'm happy to be here and I hope to hear how you've grown, how you've witnessed, how you've learned to listen to God. Please let us inspire each other to continue to do God's will and find new ways to spread God's love!
Welcome. You might need to read more than a few pages to find inspiration.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Welcome brother Steve, great to have you join us!! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,198.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

up11_zpsb00daz00.gif

WELCOME to Christian Forums,
Steve!

“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

Deuteronomy 6:5

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Isaiah 41:10

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With
men
it is impossible, but not with God:
for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

The Lord is not slow to keep his promise.
He is not slow in the way some people understand it.
He is patient with you.
He doesn't want anyone to be destroyed.
Instead, he wants all people
to turn away from their sins.

2 Peter 3:9

Upvote 0