✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello.

I am Ryan and I come from South Africa. I hope to find wisdom and insight from the good people on this forum. Its nice to meet you all!
Welcome Ryan. :wave:

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello.

I am Ryan and I come from South Africa. I hope to find wisdom and insight from the good people on this forum. Its nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet you :) Welcome to Christian Forums :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi Ryan, welcome to CF. Is that your face in the photo? I only ask because a lot of people do not put their own faces on their profile photos, plus I am a bit nosy.^_^
I hope you enjoy these forums. Take your time, browse around until you find a forum to call home.

Upvote 0

faithliness

Jan 30, 2018
KZN
✟16,364.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Ryan, welcome to CF. Is that your face in the photo? I only ask because a lot of people do not put their own faces on their profile photos, plus I am a bit nosy.^_^
I hope you enjoy these forums. Take your time, browse around until you find a forum to call home.
Hi. Thank you!
Yes it is my face haha. I signed in with google and it imported my profile picture from there. I really want to change it but I can't. Every time I try and upload a new picture nothing happens!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faithliness

Jan 30, 2018
KZN
✟16,364.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome to the forums, Ryan!
I can offer some assistance with the whole prof pic change. I speak from experience :ahem:
Thank you!

I actually managed to change it haha. But thanks! Turns out I was trying to upload a picture that was too big. But its all sorted now. My face isn't showing anymore

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi. Thank you!
Yes it is my face haha. I signed in with google and it imported my profile picture from there. I really want to change it but I can't. Every time I try and upload a new picture nothing happens!

It is a very handsome face so imho there is no need to change it.;) Plus, I can't offer any help in changing it. Maybe some of the other members may be able to help. As you can see, there is no photo of me, but I belong to the over 50 crowd. Not that that is bad, mind you,^_^ lol.I am just happy you decided to join us here.

• Friendly
Reactions: faithliness
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you!

I actually managed to change it haha. But thanks! Turns out I was trying to upload a picture that was too big. But its all sorted now. My face isn't showing anymore
Aww!:( LOL!^_^ Oh well.

Upvote 0

faithliness

Jan 30, 2018
KZN
✟16,364.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is a very handsome face so imho there is no need to change it.;) Plus, I can't offer any help in changing it. Maybe some of the other members may be able to help. As you can see, there is no photo of me, but I belong to the over 50 crowd. Not that that is bad, mind you,^_^ lol.I am just happy you decided to join us here.
Haha thank you!
But it is more of a privacy thing I think. I like the picture I have ow of myself better.
Nothing old about 50. I think its a pretty cool age actually. You're like the youth among seniors haha

Upvote 0