Jul 22, 2007
✟15,181.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:wave: My name is Shoshannah. I am a 49 year old mother of two grown children and 2 grandchildren. I'm from Alaska and moved to where I was born, Washington state, 3 years ago.

I've been a Christian since 1988 and have had a very interesting walk with the Lord that I'd like to write about someday. I hope I have something to add here but most of all, I hope to grow in my faith. :prayer:

PublicNewSense

Jul 22, 2007
✟15,181.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ChatyPaty, I'm SO glad to see you here! I just tried to get in under my old name and it's not letting me so I started a new one. Maybe it's been too long since I've been here, I dunno.

Of course I'll say prayers for you. I'd love to. Please, be sure to talk with a pastor if you can. They can give you so much more insight than I but you will always have my prayers, know that. This is an awesome place to get started. God Bless you. :wave:

This place has changed a lot since I was here so I have to get used to it all over again. I was Lily to a Rose before.

Upvote 0

PublicNewSense

Jul 22, 2007
✟15,181.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
FYI, your account doesn't close no matter how long it has been. Maybe you do not remember your user name or password exactly the way it was. (the password is case sensitive)

I was wondering about that. But I put in my email addy and it said it didn't recognize it. I haven't been here for about 2 years so I assumed I lost my account. Guess I'm just forgetting something--maybe I had a different addy then, I dunno. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ChristianMama84

Hey, y'all!
Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2007
Northwest Alabama
✟53,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:tutu: Welcome!! :tutu:

If you need assistence navigating CF, prayer, or if you would like to know Jesus, I would love to talk to you! If you are just in need of a friend who will not judge you, my PM box is open. :hug:

Jesus loves you!!

God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spiritualone

Jul 23, 2007
NH
✟7,619.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: HI PUBLIC NEW SENSE,
Nice to see you here, You and I are looking to grow in our faith I think that is wonderful, I'm alway's looking for new adventures in life that God has to offer us.
Hope too talk with you again real soon.

May God Bless you today and forever in your journey

Love In Christ,
Spiritualone:prayer:

Upvote 0

medley

Loving God with all my heart, soul, and mind.
Oct 16, 2005
California
✟9,196.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
welcome16.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums