Avon
✟18,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Im new here, Lately Ive been going crazy, (in a good way) studying the end times, and the many views associated with it. And all I can come up with is what proverbs says about the 1st person sounds right Until the second one cross examines. So I'm hoping to have quite of bit discussion on what people believe on here, because I have many questions and Im praying someone will really help me in this matter, no matter what your viewpoint is!

Im in upstate NY and 27 years old.

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Im new here, Lately Ive been going crazy, (in a good way) studying the end times, and the many views associated with it. And all I can come up with is what proverbs says about the 1st person sounds right Until the second one cross examines. So I'm hoping to have quite of bit discussion on what people believe on here, because I have many questions and Im praying someone will really help me in this matter, no matter what your viewpoint is!

Im in upstate NY and 27 years old.

Welcome to CF! Here's a good place to start Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum
Welcome to CF!

Enjoy the Endtimes Forum Tigger pointed out!

• Friendly
Reactions: Reformed2
Upvote 0

Xeena

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
North America
✟30,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Welcome!
I'm new too. I was fortunate to be involved in a year long study of Revelation last year. Very interesting about end times. Also, mysterious a bit. No one knows...

New York is one of the few states I have not visited or lived in. Maybe one day.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I did! David07 to beloved7. Same meaning just a little more annonomous (David is my real name) ☺
and anothers voice they will not follow , but will flee. I was reading
your scrip. The LORD is so good and merciful to us. His voice is Truth as he is truth.
and any lie no lamb will follow. Oh hello new person. praise the Lord.

Reactions: Reformed2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome!
I'm new too. I was fortunate to be involved in a year long study of Revelation last year. Very interesting about end times. Also, mysterious a bit. No one knows...

New York is one of the few states I have not visited or lived in. Maybe one day.
Xeena and beloved that is so wonderful you both have the LION and the lamb.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums