Iowa
✟15,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello to all and to the point about me joining CF. I have fallen away from my Church in the last 4yrs because the teaching has strayed from what is Biblically correct to what is politically correct. I'm a brutality honest person to the point some think I'm a racists, bigot, antisemitic Ect which I am NOT. I'm just so disappointed that my fellow Christian Brother's and Sister's have softened their views on certain things that the Bible clearly says to resist and defy. I hope to find clarity, knowledge and support while here. Thank You.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello to all and to the point about me joining CF. I have fallen away from my Church in the last 4yrs because the teaching has strayed from what is Biblically correct to what is politically correct. I'm a brutality honest person to the point some think I'm a racists, bigot, antisemitic Ect which I am NOT. I'm just so disappointed that my fellow Christian Brother's and Sister's have softened their views on certain things that the Bible clearly says to resist and defy. I hope to find clarity, knowledge and support while here. Thank You.
Hi; good to see you;God bless His Word to you; a daily, prayerful Bible reading habit can be a great blessing and benefit.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Faith;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. The same yesterday, today and forever.

Did truth change? Did Jesus change? Why do people change theology(I'm talking about the science of God: not the showcase of mans goofy ideas).

The people on the wide path have blinders on telling themselves that they are on the narrow path. They couldn't find life if it bit them even though it often does :) Us narrow pathers know that the path of life looks just like Jesus in a mirror! :)

Upvote 0

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I once watched a TV show where there was an interview with clergymen and a clergy woman. You know, men and women whom went to seminary and passed an ordination test so that we can all trust them or something.

Well, the subject was, "Thou shalt not kill". The interviewer said, "God told king Saul to kill them all, man, woman, child and animals". We can read that Saul disobeyed--enter David who "killed his tens of thousands". One clergyman rightfully said that the word in the Hebrew was "murder" not "kill".

The women said that, "God was a younger God then and that we should not kill". Go figure! :)

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF, @1faith4all. May you find great fellowship and godly encouragement here!
I have fallen away from my Church in the last 4yrs because the teaching has strayed from what is Biblically correct
Hmm... just wondering- Was it you who fell away or did the church fall away?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums