Sep 1, 2002
Rock Island, IL
Visit site
✟44,489.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Originally posted by Jenna
Howdy and welcome! I don't know a single thing about any plugs, except the one for my bathtub. I do know about blessings though, so .......here!

lol :D

LOL!!

Welcome to CF!

*Invites BlueSub to the Newbies Room*

:wave:

Upvote 0

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to CF, BlueSubmarine! I hope you enjoy your time here.

By website plugs, are you asking about posting links to other websites? If you are, take a look at the Forum Rules, there is a link at the bottom of the page, or AngelAmidala's announcement post in this forum. That should answer your questions. If that isn't what you mean by website plugs, then I have no idea!

Welcome, again!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by BlueSubmarine
I figured out how to use website plugs. Gerry, what do you think about my beliefs?

Thanks for asking! I am flattered. But in the end it doesn't matter much what I think. I will say I strongly disagree with Theisitc eveolution. But I will not debate the point. That is why you seldom see me in apologetics or any of the forums that focus on debate. I do admit from time to time I will go in because something has "irked" me and i will make a quick, short post on what I believe then I am out. I simply won't get into a debate abou God or His Word. I do not believe it honors Him to do so. Jesus was very careful to always state the Truth without compromise but never allowed Himself to be drawn into a debate

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums