Canada
✟86,933.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone! It is an honour to now be on Christian Fourms. I have been looking for a community such as this for a long time, and I am thankful that such a place exists for everyone to share their view in a 'safe' environment! As for personal information, I am a licensed minister and university student. I begin my Masters degree in psychology this year, so I am excited to do that. I look forward to discussing many subjects with everyone and learning more about this amazing community. God bless!

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Hello everyone! It is an honour to now be on Christian Fourms. I have been looking for a community such as this for a long time, and I am thankful that such a place exists for everyone to share their view in a 'safe' environment! As for personal information, I am a licensed minister and university student. I begin my Masters degree in psychology this year, so I am excited to do that. I look forward to discussing many subjects with everyone and learning more about this amazing community. God bless!
Interesting people always welcome here. I am impressed by the Masters degree in psychology, even though you haven't got it yet. Obviously you already have your theology degree. Sounds like you'll add counselling to your skill base.
Welcome to CF.

Upvote 0

Tsquared

Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2017
Canada
✟86,933.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Interesting people always welcome here. I am impressed by the Masters degree in psychology, even though you haven't got it yet. Obviously you already have your theology degree. Sounds like you'll add counselling to your skill base.
Welcome to CF.
I appreciate the kind words! I've always loved education, and I look forward to using it for the Kingdom!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums