Jan 8, 2011
Near the flying spaghetti monster
✟57,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello all. Thank you for being here.
Hope to have good fellowship and be fruitful for the forum.
May God bless you all.

:hi: Ahermit. If it isn't intrusive of me to ask, what are you looking for?

God be with you always.

Upvote 0

MoreCoffee

Repentance works.
Jan 8, 2011
Near the flying spaghetti monster
✟57,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

That's simple and complicated all at once; Jesus said that he is the Truth. That is simple in a way. Knowing what it means in experience is complicated even though it ought to be simple I think. What is the truth you're looking for?

Upvote 0

Ahermit

May 10, 2015
✟48,465.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's simple and complicated all at once; Jesus said that he is the Truth. That is simple in a way. Knowing what it means in experience is complicated even though it ought to be simple I think. What is the truth you're looking for?
Hello MoreCoffee. I am for MoreTruth :D

It is not so much a looking for but an awareness of truth to keep the oil lamp of my heart lit. Engaging in this forum keeps the lamp lit.
This truth is exactly what unconditional love is all about. It is the Spirit of God. It is true, reliable, unchanging, genuine, restful, peaceful and assuring, complete and not wanting or needing anything, it is unconditional, and always available, it is eternal.

So what am I looking for? A place to rest my head.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
3_zpsr7ciaqbz.gif

Welcome to CF!
Welcome and Thank you so much for your introduction!
If you have any questions -
please don't hesitate to send me a PM!
Very inspiring talk by The Most Rev'd Benjamin Kwashi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

christopher morgan

May 9, 2015
melbourne
✟15,236.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello MoreCoffee. I am for MoreTruth :D

It is not so much a looking for but an awareness of truth to keep the oil lamp of my heart lit. Engaging in this forum keeps the lamp lit.
This truth is exactly what unconditional love is all about. It is the Spirit of God. It is true, reliable, unchanging, genuine, restful, peaceful and assuring, complete and not wanting or needing anything, it is unconditional, and always available, it is eternal.

So what am I looking for? A place to rest my head.

Hi Ahermit, I have come here also to rest my head so to speak. Serious neck damage from a negligent over-manipulation by an osteopath has caused severe chronic head pain and I can no longer earn a living. In the way of truth that Our Lord gave us to follow through this world I told him that as a Christian I forgave him. He was grateful at first but regretfully he went down a bad road, later denying responsibility blocking any compensation despite my reminding him that God sees all. I guess he was frightened of his reputation being damaged in this world and I am not sure if he has any spiritual belief regarding his reputation in a future world with God. It was a real battle for me when I was tested by his denial to continue forgiving him but I knew no matter what emotions came up in me I had to stand with Our Lord. And I include him in my prayers that he returns to the path of truth in his life. So having Our Lord there to guide me in truth and forgiveness saved me from falling into hatred by staying in Our Lord's love and truth.

There is no doubt about the inner rest and peace we all gain in our soul or conscience when we stand with the truth and Our Lord on how to respond and forgive those who may misuse us even when we undergo injustice in this world. Unconditional love like our father in heaven who sends rain on the just and unjust. So powerful, may we all turn to this higher truth as we journey towards a better world beyond corruption.

Thanks for reminding me to keep the lamp of my heart lit by your belief in truth also,may the grace of our Lord be with you always, christopher Australia :wave:

Upvote 0

Ahermit

May 10, 2015
✟48,465.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you christopher morgan for your reply and welcome. Another Aussie :thumbsup:

I can relate to your story, though my story is different. My body is 61 years old, and much like an old car, it has defects galore. Some are caused by my recklessness, and some by others, but most by fatigue. If I sit too long I have trouble standing up again, rigor mortis has started already ha ha ha (odd that they don't have a laughing Smiley).

Anyway, I have come to believe that serenity comes from acceptance. As soon as I accept, the resentment disappears, and in that freedom I become grateful, and in that gratitude I experience serenity. Ah, a lovely pillow indeed.

Welcome to you too christopher morgan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

christopher morgan

May 9, 2015
melbourne
✟15,236.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Your right about acceptance our bodies are just like old Holdens slowly falling apart. And spare parts are sometimes no longer available. Nice to meet another Aussie on the site may we both feel the Love of Our Lord in our lives and may that also bring us serenity, christopher

Upvote 0