• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PaulSteven Whitehead, Jul 14, 2020.

1. PaulSteven Whitehead

PaulSteven Whitehead New Member

+11
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Hi everyone my name is Paul i'm from North East, England (UK). i am new here, not long ago joined. i am wanting to make friends and connect with more Christians and to talk learn more. i'm happy to be here.
    how is everyone?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jord Simcha

Jord Simcha Active Member

+455
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Single
    Hi Paul, good morning. I'm great, thanks for asking. You?

3. PaulSteven Whitehead

+11
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    good morning and i'm good, thank you.

4. Jord Simcha

+455
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Single
    Nice. What brought you here (besides what you said already)? Did you have a recent conversion, or anything like that?

5. Tigger45

Tigger45 Holy family & sojourners Supporter

+9,460
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Welcome to CF Paul!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. PaulSteven Whitehead

+11
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    in all honesty been feeling a bit lost with not being able to attend Church and Bible study. it seemed to get to me a little bit, so decided to join forum to talk and keep myself connected with Christians.

7. Jord Simcha

+455
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Single
    Oh that's too bad. I hope the forum will be able to fill in the void. If you still yearn for sermons though, watching some on YouTube might work. There's a lot of great ones on there.

8. PaulSteven Whitehead

+11
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    i have started listening to 'Elevation with Steven Furtick' podcast and sermons.

9. Andrewn

Andrewn Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+933
    Canada
    Anglican
    Married
    Welcome to the CF. Hope you enjoy the fellowship and discussions.

10. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+32,183
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Welcome! :)

11. Deade

Deade Well-Known Member Supporter

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
  12. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God Supporter

+9,334
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi and welcome here.

13. Jord Simcha

+455
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Single
    I watched one sermon of his just to check it out.

Good energy and passion, little light on using Bible verses, was my opinion.

Perhaps if you still feel a little lost a preacher who uses the Bible more, in particular the sayings of Jesus Christ, would help you more, bring Jesus closer to you. I can recommend Paul Washer, especially his work from around 2007 until 2011. I'd recommend choosing the sermons of his that have the word Gospel in the title.

14. kingsdaughter85

kingsdaughter85 Active Member

+264
    Albania
    Christian
    Private
    I am pretty well thanks .Welcome Paul and be blessed <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 A work in progress. Being moulded by the Potter! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+6,174
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Hello Paul. Glad to have you on board.
    The north east is one of my favourite parts of the country. Love the coast and have spent a number of times on retreat up there.
    Hope you will enjoy the forums.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. Rose2020

Rose2020 A Real Scottie Hottie ;)

+629
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Hello Paul welcome to CF. I hope that you find everything that you're looking for here. :)

17. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+8,304
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Paul;
    welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

[​IMG]

To The

[​IMG]

18. PaulSteven Whitehead

+11
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    i understand what you mean about light on bible verses, that could of been a bit better but Furtick does make you feel better and gives you that "pick me up" vibe, if that makes sense haha.
    oh right Thank You appreciate recommendation, i'll definitely check out Paul Washer's sermons.

19. PaulSteven Whitehead

+11
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    North East isn't too bad of a place, i prefer other parts of country but that is because i've lived here since being born. we do have nice coast i also agree with that.

20. PaulSteven Whitehead

+11
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    i do like praise and worship music, i listen to quite a bit on my iPod to be honest plus whenever i find a new song or a song i think is new haha i put it straight onto my ipod. :) random fact i used to be part of a Male Harmony Acapella Choir, so i've always kind of known christian/gospel music.
    CV-19 has turned the world upside down and unfortunately many peoples lives, but expected in a sense especially with it still technically being an unknown 'deadly' virus.