✟10,720.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

I am Obasi Miracle, a young bible-believing Christian from Nigeria. I got to know about this forum from a user's comment on my Facebook post.

Participating in Christian threads and platform is one of my favorite activities as I contributes to lots of Christian media including howtomakeheaven.com, Nglrics, Nairaland, eternityrace and etc.

I am hoping to enjoy my stay here and would like to thank everyone else that contributed in growing a huge forum like this.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

I am Obasi Miracle, a young bible-believing Christian from Nigeria. I got to know about this forum from a user's comment on my Facebook post.

Participating in Christian threads and platform is one of my favorite activities as I contributes to lots of Christian media including howtomakeheaven.com, Nglrics, Nairaland, eternityrace and etc.

I am hoping to enjoy my stay here and would like to thank everyone else that contributed in growing a huge forum like this.
Welcome to Christian Forums. I look forward to your contribution here and hope that you find friendship and fellowship that willl help all of us grow in faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Obasi Miracle

Jul 13, 2018
Bonny
Visit site
✟10,720.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Obasi Miracle, Welcome to Christian Forums. Glory to God.

Welcome Obasi! Glad you found us through Facebook.
Thanks and have a great day all!
have a good day.gif

Upvote 0