Honaker
✟8,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm a Christian and have been since October 3, 1998 at 7:14 p.m. I am new to this site and really love the hope and love of God that's expressed on here. Its funny I remember that exact time I got saved but I do. The reason is I was under deep conviction at that time and was trapped in the back pew of church by an aunt and my mother. I was wanting to leave before anyone saw me crying but needed to satisfy a craving deep inside me all the same. That was God and I obeyed. Now, 20 years later, I'm happily married to my soul mate and have 2 kids. I have been on a journey of amazing highs and desperate lows. I have experienced many things with God, many of which are miracles, and am currently writing them on my blog www.readmymiracles.com. I believe God has nudged me to do this and I am in hopes that someone can be touched by my experiences. Please pray for its use in the Kingdom of God. Its an honor to write about God.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm a Christian and have been since October 3, 1998 at 7:14 p.m. I am new to this site and really love the hope and love of God that's expressed on here. Its funny I remember that exact time I got saved but I do. The reason is I was under deep conviction at that time and was trapped in the back pew of church by an aunt and my mother. I was wanting to leave before anyone saw me crying but needed to satisfy a craving deep inside me all the same. That was God and I obeyed. Now, 20 years later, I'm happily married to my soul mate and have 2 kids. I have been on a journey of amazing highs and desperate lows. I have experienced many things with God, many of which are miracles, and am currently writing them on my blog www.readmymiracles.com. I believe God has nudged me to do this and I am in hopes that someone can be touched by my experiences. Please pray for its use in the Kingdom of God. Its an honor to write about God.
I love your opening testimony Brother and what a wonderful website. I will go there and read some more, Just wanted to praise God and awesome job :]

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome :) Be blessed and enjoy being here Brandon :)

Reactions: Dreger
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brandon Miller

May 2, 2018
Honaker
✟8,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I love your opening testimony Brother and what a wonderful website. I will go there and read some more, Just wanted to praise God and awesome job :]
Thanks. I appreciate your support. God has been good to me. Im only half finished with my testimonies on there. There coming though. God bless my friend.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,216,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Welcome to CF, Brandon. You'll find this site to be pretty peaceful and well run. I came here because I enjoy it here. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Upvote 0

Project Panda

Apr 21, 2018
Queensland
✟4,073.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I went to your site, it's very polished. Where are the aforesaid miracles? I'm looking for the miracles, and only the miracles.

Upvote 0

Brandon Miller

May 2, 2018
Honaker
✟8,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I went to your site, it's very polished. Where are the aforesaid miracles? I'm looking for the miracles, and only the miracles.
do you read all? hearing an audible voice from God is a miracle to me. It saved my life that night. However, you may not think that is miraculous. I now have time to write more and am doing so daily so check back i will have two miracles from when i was healed you may like. but the site is a work in progress. thanks

Upvote 0

Project Panda

Apr 21, 2018
Queensland
✟4,073.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
do you read all? hearing an audible voice from God is a miracle to me. It saved my life that night. However, you may not think that is miraculous. I now have time to write more and am doing so daily so check back i will have two miracles from when i was healed you may like. but the site is a work in progress. thanks
I will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums