Mississippi
✟16,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just joined just now. My name is Tatyanna and am 21 years old and i have Asperger's Syndrome, depression, and bipolar disorder. I joined so i can find a place where I can meet new people and share my faith and beliefs. :) I am also graduating from college this May in the Medical Assisting field.

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to CF, feel free to look around.

Great thing about this forum is that there's something for everyone, whether you believe or not, whatever condition or situation you're dealing with, or questions you have, there's a community of people facing it just like you, and someone is always there to answer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Floof

For God so loved the world
Mar 10, 2018
Ocoee
✟19,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i have looked at some of these posts on here as a non-member and i like it so far. I'm just worried about the judgmental people
Ah, I hope I make the forums more comfortable for you then!
There are judgemental types here, but the admins and mods keep things in check, so don't let them scare you off. Blessings to you.

Upvote 0

princesstatyanna

Mar 25, 2018
Mississippi
✟16,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ah, I hope I make the forums more comfortable for you then!
There are judgemental types here, but the admins and mods keep things in check, so don't let them scare you off. Blessings to you.
blessings to you too and have a nice day/night :relaxed:

• Friendly
Reactions: Floof
Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,931,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm just worried about the judgmental people

Yeah, I think people act that way around here (at least in part) because of the impersonal nature of a place like this (IOW, if people were sitting across the table from one another instead, they would never say some the things they do, or especially in the way that they do), so you have to have a bit of a thick skin. Praying for them is always a good thing to do.

What you can do is choose to inspire others around here by showing them the way :) IOW, show them the way the Lord always expects/commands us to act towards others, here and elsewhere, no matter how poorly others are choosing to treat us :oldthumbsup:

I try my best to remember verses like these before I post. Sadly, I am not always successful :(

Matthew 5
16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

James 1
19 Let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;
20 for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

1 Peter 3
15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Yours and His,
David

1 Corinthians 13
4 Love is patient, love is kind...

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Floof
Upvote 0

princesstatyanna

Mar 25, 2018
Mississippi
✟16,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I think people act that way around here (at least in part) because of the impersonal nature of a place like this (IOW, if we were sitting across the table from one another, they would never say some the things they do, or especially in the way they do), so you have to have a bit of a thick skin. Praying for them is always a good thing to do.

What you can do is choose to inspire others around here by showing them the way :) IOW, show them the way the Lord always expects/commands us to act towards others, here and elsewhere, no matter how poorly others are choosing to treat us :oldthumbsup:

I try my best to remember verses like these before I post. Sadly, I am not always successful :(

Matthew 5
16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

James 1
19 Let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;
20 for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

1 Peter 3
15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Yours and His,
David
thank you i will try to remember these verses. Can you explain to me what blessings are on here? i notice the numbers are increasing

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,931,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Can you explain to me what blessings are on here? i notice the numbers are increasing

To be honest, I don't really know .. even though I've been here for such a long time. I've never paid much attention to them.

Perhaps my friend @~Anastasia~ can help us with this. She's a CF Ambassador (and, BTW, a great example of someone who always makes her posts in a patient/kind manner, IOW, according to the dictates of the verses I just posited for you above :)).

Upvote 0