Minnesota
✟8,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello! Some of you may remember me from when I was pregnant with my daughter. She turned 2 in August (time goes by so fast!) and we are expecting baby number 2 in February! We are having another girl and are very excited! I have not logged on here for over a year so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. It has been fun to see all the new mommies, and all the mommies who had babies since my last visit! Hoping to have some fun chatting with all of you!

Oct 29, 2006
✟10,867.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Congrats Olafias! I remember when you were pg with Emily, my DS Ezekiel was born 3 days after yours (my old username was leisamd...). Hope everything goes wonderfully for you this time too! Two little girls - how adorable! (I"m not pg btw, just saw your post and had to reply!)

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello! Some of you may remember me from when I was pregnant with my daughter. She turned 2 in August (time goes by so fast!) and we are expecting baby number 2 in February! We are having another girl and are very excited! I have not logged on here for over a year so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. It has been fun to see all the new mommies, and all the mommies who had babies since my last visit! Hoping to have some fun chatting with all of you!

I think I remember seeing you:clap:My 2 year old was born August 17, 2007! ^_^I'm now due for another little bean in June!Congratulations!!!!!!:hug:

Upvote 0