United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome_Angel.jpg

Hi, welcome to Christian Forums! I'm your CF Angel!

My name is FaithfulWife and I'm glad you're here. This place can be big and confusing, so here are a few things that might help you:

First you should know that CF just finished a BIG (gigantic, huge) upgrade. There were some changes and some new features, so people are just beginning to learn their way around. If you have questions please Private Message (PM) me and I'll answer if I can (I'm not a Microsoft tech but I might know the answer!)

To get blessings, you can go to the Blessings Exchange forum. We play games and take quizzes to earn blessings! You also get blessings for each post, so the more you post, the more blessings you'll have! You can also get 100 blessings from me just for meeting one friend: FaithfulWife's Newbie Blessing Game! BTW...;) *I* am a very friendly person. ;)

To get a character, go to the top, right corner of the Home Page, and see [User CP] next to [Home]? Click on [User CP] (that stands for User Control Panel). Scroll down a little bit and on the lefthand side click Edit Avatar. On the next page, click Living Avatar--and then decide if you want to Edit Avatar (your character) or Purchase Items. You will need to select a body, hair, eyes, lips, and eyebrows/facial hair for your character to be seen. I personally chose to show my CF Angel wings, but you can choose whatever works for you!

You might find it helpful to look in our Welcome Center where we have topics like "New Member Intros", "For New Christians" and "Christian Forums How-To?" all to answer some of your questions and help you get around.

Finally, you might want to look in the Life Stages forums to find a group that fits you. I'm in the Women's Discussion, Parenting, and Marriage Ministry, and there's a life stage there to fit YOU!

If you have any questions you can always send me a Private Message (PM) anytime, and I'd be happy to help ya!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HazelAngel

A New Zealander that is proud of her country
May 13, 2007
Watching a Disney Movie
✟25,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0