✟7,675.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
my name is Jasev.
When my grandson Jamie introduced me to this wonderful site, I was over the moon!!!!! (although of course there is no space, the only thing above us is heaven!) a place where fellow christians can mingle and talk without having to leave their house?that is an idea only god could create!

hosanner in the highest! I used to be a atheist but when i was exposed to the power of Jesus chris i was converted hard! i pray everyday to my shrine, i go to churchon wednesday sunday and monday!!!!

(by te way excuse my poor typing skills, my wrust is in a cast as we speak! I was not going to have it fixed, as I believe god herself will heal me if she sees fit, but then i thought if she gave Honosapiens the power to heal others, then we should yse it.!!!!)

my question for you people is how many genders are there? my son said there are 4 but i believe that god only made 2, and besides its adam and EVE not adam and STEVE.

thanks all, have a blessed day !!!1

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums.

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."

(But love God, love your neighbor, love your enemies - doesn't leave much wiggle room)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey there Jasev glad you could join us :wave::wave::wave::wave:

e5d15a67c34815f91127a52520e651e0.jpg

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
images

Discussion can be made in other forums... but in a quick answer to your question... gender is subjective and not DNA. There are 2 sexes, male and female, that God created (actually called us both "Adam"--from the earth.)

Upvote 0