Hello dear forum visitors ask you to pay attention to the creation of a new movement, according to t

What are your thoughts

• positive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • negative

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Orthodox priest

Orthodox priest
Jun 21, 2015
Russia, Krasnoyarsk Krai
✟7,611.00
Marital Status
Single
My name is Father Ambrose .I was born in the beautiful historic city of Krasnoyarsk. His father - my priest, his mother - a doctor. He was the first child in the family, and all we had four - two sisters and two brothers. He studied at the school. My father raised us in a Christian atmosphere.
Since two years, he took me with him to the church where I was from early childhood sacraments, klirose.Okonchiv sang in school, he decided to dedicate his life to serving God. When I graduated from high school 18 years, decided to go to Moscow and entered the seminary after graduating from the Academy, was sent to serve in the parish of the Assumption, he entered into a spiritual chair of the Moscow Theological Academy, after a lot of time defending the candidate of theology. At the beginning of the school seminarii.Predstavilsya Bishop spoke of himself and began to serve in the church.
.In 2012 the bishop has repeatedly expressed the wish that I was ordained to the priesthood .Chestno say that I do not want to take orders, because, in my opinion, is a great responsibility, which can only take over the service. After the shepherd responsible before God for all the sins of his flock. For four years, the bishop repeatedly returned to continue the conversation, although I tried to avoid the topic. I asked the bishop to give me permission to simultaneously serve as a church pastor and free to continue to work to get a spiritual experience. The bishop agreed and sent me to the city Krasnoyarsk.Dorogie brothers and sisters write communication will be very happy, I create the Orthodox community in the vast beautiful land of Krasnoyarsk you can take part in this, my door is open to all .I do no good, because I know, Russian language oche, but it's not a problem.

Last edited: