• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Hello can anyone name this beautiful voice,music,song

Discussion in 'Christian Music' started by vastupead, Jul 26, 2020.

1. vastupead

vastupead New Member

+2
    Finland
    Christian
    Single
    Hello does anybody know the voice/music choir first 25 seconds, its breathtaking, i cannot find it anywhere, and this video is amazing God bless.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. paul1149

paul1149 that your faith might rest in the power of God Supporter

+4,345
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    It sounds like Enya. But the page has this:

Music in this video
    Learn more
    Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium
    Song
    Dan Morrissey - Fall-8466
    Artist
    Dan Morrissey
    Licensed to YouTube by
    AdRev for Rights Holder (on behalf of Lynne Publishing)​

3. vastupead

vastupead New Member

+2
    Finland
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you for answering, yes i forgot to mention i tried searching Song
    Dan Morrissey - Fall and Dan Morrissey music, but so far no luck, i will try to lissen enya aswell to see if its hers, appreciate!

4. Aspzan

Aspzan Well-Known Member Supporter

+669
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    You could try the Shazam app?

5. vastupead

vastupead New Member

+2
    Finland
    Christian
    Single
    Already did ;] and nothing, maybe it wants to hear more, and some words to
    Thank you!

6. Aspzan

Aspzan Well-Known Member Supporter

+669
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Ah ok, leave a comment on the video asking. The uploader might respond.

7. vastupead

vastupead New Member

+2
    Finland
    Christian
    Single
    yeah i did, i have watched most of the videos trying to find, maybe someone has answered it in the comments, and so far no, and the uploader does not seem to answer any comments, on his youtube

but il keep trying, hopefully someone does know, i am on a mission :)