Mar 21, 2013
England
Visit site
✟15,112.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone!
Just thought I would introduce myself, seeing as I've had an account for just over 2 years, not used it but now looking to become a part of Christian Forums. I've been a Christian for 8 years now. I am very creative musically and visually, and no doubt you'll be seeing me over in the games section.

I have a keen interest in Theology and bible study and am always looking to expand my knowledge. I also would like to encourage people who suffer from mental illnesses as well as seeking help and advice in my own struggles.

God be with you all.

Nathan/NJ

P.S What's the deal with these blessing points? Looks like I have a few!

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
004_PINK-S245568555765_zpspu1cporm.gif

Welcome to CF, Nathan!
Welcome and Thank you so much for your introduction!
If you have any questions -
please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Upvote 0

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Hello everyone!
Just thought I would introduce myself, seeing as I've had an account for just over 2 years, not used it but now looking to become a part of Christian Forums. I've been a Christian for 8 years now. I am very creative musically and visually, and no doubt you'll be seeing me over in the games section.

I have a keen interest in Theology and bible study and am always looking to expand my knowledge. I also would like to encourage people who suffer from mental illnesses as well as seeking help and advice in my own struggles.

God be with you all.

Nathan/NJ

P.S What's the deal with these blessing points? Looks like I have a few!

WelcomeMoonAngel.gif

Upvote 0

christopher morgan

May 9, 2015
melbourne
✟15,236.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi Nathan, nice to meet you. Hope the music is joyful for you and it is a great thing that you are interested in helping people with mental difficulties. Truly Our Lord's work there. There is a lot of substance abuse these days destroying minds along with souls just getting mentally confused and lost in such a shallow,materialistic modern world where spiritual faith is being thrown away. So good luck may our Lord direct your life to do great things with the spirit, God bless, christopher

Upvote 0