• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

hello and new to the forums

Discussion in 'Baptists' started by nhamel802, Apr 25, 2012.

1. nhamel802

nhamel802 Newbie

+0
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello all,

A story about my life and my walk with god.

I was saved when I was 15. but latter on I lost my walk with god and was lost down the road of drugs and alcohol to the point ware I was living in my car and stealing to support my habit. And started getting in and out of jail.

In this time I blamed god for my problems. But my life started turning around and I forgot about my lord and saver.

Time pasted and pasted and I got my life together. I now have 3 kids and a wonderful wife. And a home owner. 3 weeks ago I made a vary import-in phone call.. I called my pastor at my old church told him some of my story and asked if I would be welcome back.

I have devoted my self back to our lord and have re found my faith. And 1 week ago I led my wife to Christ. And together as a family we are walking with our lord together

So all this time when I was thinking I was buy my self and god had left me. He picked me up and helped me I can say now I have been 11 years clean and sober. And have a wonderful life.

Thank you god for the life you have giving me
    I share this because if anyone is going throw a hard time. Just trust in god. Ask for his help he will be there for you as he was in me. Even know I did not even know he was there

In Him..
    nick

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Hammster

Hammster Every knee shall bow. Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+14,905
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Welcome to CF.

<*(((><

3. Diane_Windsor

Diane_Windsor Senior Contributor

+468
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    Hey Nick :wave:

Allow me to give you a Rocky Mountains sized

Welcome to the Forums!

4. 98cwitr

98cwitr Lord forgive me Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+1,416
    Baptist
    Married
    Welcome to the forums, Nick. Thank you for your introduction and sharing your story with us. My God be with you, sir. :)