✟15,129.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all,

A story about my life and my walk with god.

I was saved when I was 15. but latter on I lost my walk with god and was lost down the road of drugs and alcohol to the point ware I was living in my car and stealing to support my habit. And started getting in and out of jail.

In this time I blamed god for my problems. But my life started turning around and I forgot about my lord and saver.

Time pasted and pasted and I got my life together. I now have 3 kids and a wonderful wife. And a home owner. 3 weeks ago I made a vary import-in phone call.. I called my pastor at my old church told him some of my story and asked if I would be welcome back.

I have devoted my self back to our lord and have re found my faith. And 1 week ago I led my wife to Christ. And together as a family we are walking with our lord together

So all this time when I was thinking I was buy my self and god had left me. He picked me up and helped me I can say now I have been 11 years clean and sober. And have a wonderful life.

Thank you god for the life you have giving me
I share this because if anyone is going throw a hard time. Just trust in god. Ask for his help he will be there for you as he was in me. Even know I did not even know he was there

In Him..
nick