Dec 22, 2010
✟9,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, I am Ranae a Christian, believe totally in Jesus. I have gone to many different churches depending on the where I lived. I totally love the diversity in them and how people are so wonderful from all these different ones. I have recently retired and have moved in with my brother and a friend to help with expenses. I am now seeking a new church and fellowship. I really miss my old one but didn't mind the drive at first, it's an hour away but then my hands started to hurt and couldn't drive that far anymore arthritis. I enjoy watching the services on the computer, but it's not quite the same. I just started checking out the different churches around where I now live, have went to 3 different ones so far. I like them all, for different reasons, but still seeking.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I am Ranae a Christian, believe totally in Jesus. I have gone to many different churches depending on the where I lived. I totally love the diversity in them and how people are so wonderful from all these different ones. I have recently retired and have moved in with my brother and a friend to help with expenses. I am now seeking a new church and fellowship. I really miss my old one but didn't mind the drive at first, it's an hour away but then my hands started to hurt and couldn't drive that far anymore arthritis. I enjoy watching the services on the computer, but it's not quite the same. I just started checking out the different churches around where I now live, have went to 3 different ones so far. I like them all, for different reasons, but still seeking.
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome Ranae! I hope you enjoy CF!

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 22, 2010
✟9,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome to the forum, ma’am. You sound very dedicated. I hope you find a church again. There is always more to learn and be, and more blessings. I will pray for you to find a church.
Thank you for your prayers Unqualified! After coming and going to different churches in my area, I have found a church that I believe I was led to. So much so that even my house mates are willing to go to also.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0