Midwest
✟17,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Good morning and Merry Christmas. I'm new to this site, and thought I'd get things started. I am a Christian blogger who is best described as a Messianic Gentile, though that isn't an exact description. I'm 43, married with nine children ranging from 22 to 3, and have 15 years of military service. My areas of study are Messianic texts, Trinitarian texts, and evidential apologetics. I've studied Judaism, Islam, Mormonism, the Jehovah's Witnesses, Modalism, Arianism, Atheism/Agnosticism, and various earth-based Pagan religions. My interests are varied and widespread. For those of you with accounts on Wordpress, my blog is TEP336, and you can also find me under the name of EngMed. Anyway, y'all have a Merry Christmas, and I look forward to interacting with y'all.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Howdy,

Welcome to CF.

We have a dedicated forum for Messianics here:

Messianic Judaism

Maybe I'll see you there.

If you want to join us in that forum; please be sure to read the Statement of Purpose, vote in the poll, and then post in that thread to make your vote count.

Great to have you with us!

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning and Merry Christmas. I'm new to this site, and thought I'd get things started. I am a Christian blogger who is best described as a Messianic Gentile, though that isn't an exact description. I'm 43, married with nine children ranging from 22 to 3, and have 15 years of military service. My areas of study are Messianic texts, Trinitarian texts, and evidential apologetics. I've studied Judaism, Islam, Mormonism, the Jehovah's Witnesses, Modalism, Arianism, Atheism/Agnosticism, and various earth-based Pagan religions. My interests are varied and widespread. For those of you with accounts on Wordpress, my blog is TEP336, and you can also find me under the name of EngMed. Anyway, y'all have a Merry Christmas, and I look forward to interacting with y'all.
Welcome and Merry Christmas! Wow, nine children! Hope you have an edifying time here on CF :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums