UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm Zoey. Its nice to meet you guys. I look forward to making new friends here. Feel free to message me. I love a good chat <3

Hello, Zoey; nice to meet you. The name means, life; right? I always liked the name. Probably because of the Z.

• Friendly
Reactions: YouAreAwesome
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm Zoey. Its nice to meet you guys. I look forward to making new friends here. Feel free to message me. I love a good chat <3

Hello Zoey;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

upload_2016-11-18_15-19-26-jpeg.185692

• Friendly
Reactions: YouAreAwesome
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ModernMoses

Nov 19, 2016
Dire Dawa
✟100.00
Country
Ethiopia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello Zoey;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

upload_2016-11-18_15-19-26-jpeg.185692

I do very much enjoy worship music :D I will have to check it out thanks!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ModernMoses

Nov 19, 2016
Dire Dawa
✟100.00
Country
Ethiopia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i love reading! hundreds of novels on my sheleves and ebook reader, who are some of your favorite authors?

Nora Roberts, James Patterson and my church Pastor (he writes bible study books) just to name a few. I like exploring new areas often so I like way too many to list [emoji12] I too have an ever growing collection of eBooks :D Have you heard of book Bub? If not you should definitely google it it's amazing :D They give you free and reduce priced eBooks based on your interests on a daily basis it's so cool :D

Upvote 0

Truth Never Dies

Nov 10, 2016
Gwent
✟12,591.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Nora Roberts, James Patterson and my church Pastor (he writes bible study books) just to name a few. I like exploring new areas often so I like way too many to list [emoji12] I too have an ever growing collection of eBooks :D Have you heard of book Bub? If not you should definitely google it it's amazing :D They give you free and reduce priced eBooks based on your interests on a daily basis it's so cool :D
Ohh i will check that out :d i mostly get mine from christian books .com and from kindle :D

i mostly read christian allegory. fantasy stuff, also do abit of group writing which fun :D

Upvote 0