✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thankyou so

Thankyou so much for this. It has really put my mind at rest.
Glad I could help, God has eternity in his hands and love survives death.

Grace and peace,
Mark

• Winner
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Dear all
I'm new to this site, and am not sure if this is the correct forum, sorry If I am wrong.
I have recently lost my grandma, and am in the midst of the grieving process.
I was wondering if, when we die and if we go to Heaven, do we see our family there? If anyone could explain Heaven to me I would be really grateful. I have tried to research and understand it, but was unable to. Thankyou.
Actually, I think you are referring to the resurrection. (Heaven is what happens to us when we repent of our sin, I think.) I've never been to the resurrection, but I'm quite sure all my loved ones who have passed on will be there waiting for me.

Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear all
I'm new to this site, and am not sure if this is the correct forum, sorry If I am wrong.
I have recently lost my grandma, and am in the midst of the grieving process.
I was wondering if, when we die and if we go to Heaven, do we see our family there? If anyone could explain Heaven to me I would be really grateful. I have tried to research and understand it, but was unable to. Thankyou.

If you are born again and she was then yes you both will see each other . David cried about his child who died when it was just recently born but he said that he will see him in future . 2 Samuel 12 or something like that if you want to read .

If you want to go to heaven you simply put trust in Christ that he paid for your sins with his blood on cross .
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 , Ephesians 2:8-9 , Ephesians 1:13-14 , 1 Peter 1:18-19 , Romans 10:9-10 , Romans 10:13
:bye:

Also your grandma is not dead just her body is . When Job lost his 10 children he gained everything twice back but only gained 10 more children because he has not lost these first 10 just they were in different place .

Upvote 0