Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
AirForceTeacher said:
Autumnleaf Please take this discussion to a new thread. I'm posting out of my pain and looking for ways to change myself, and all you can do is come in here and bash women. Please show some compassion and take this discussion elsewhere.

All I'm suggesting is, if someone treats you poorly you might not be the one wrong.

How come when a woman comes and says her husband treats her poorly everyone tells her to jet on him, but when a guy does the same thing he's supposed to take it?

Upvote 0

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟15,338.00
Faith
Christian
Autumnleaf don't give wrong advises. His wife is not doing herslef this things its the devil thats leads her to do this as devil wants to shatter everyone''s Marriage life. Airforce and banaco. Just forgive ur wife... tell her once that u didn't like n listen to her. Don't remeber what has happened again. Pray for ur wife and surrender urself to the Lord. This way ur marriage will work out in a posivite way. Give thanks & praises to the Lord all the time. Lord jeusus drive the devil away that has entered airforce teacher & barnaco wife.s Pour your precious life on this couples and restore their happiness. Guide airfoce teacher and banaco to be humble and forgive their wifes. Amen

Upvote 0

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟15,338.00
Faith
Christian
Autumnleaf don't give wrong advises. His wife is not doing herslef this things its the devil thats leads her to do this as devil wants to shatter everyone''s Marriage life. Airforce and banaco. Just forgive ur wife... tell her once that u didn't like n listen to her. Don't remeber what has happened again. Pray for ur wife and surrender urself to the Lord. This way ur marriage will work out in a posivite way. Give thanks & praises to the Lord all the time. Lord jeusus drive the devil away that has entered airforce teacher & barnaco wife.s Pour your precious life on this couples and restore their happiness. Guide airfoce teacher and banaco to be humble and forgive their wifes. Amen

Upvote 0