• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Healing Testimonies

Discussion in 'Sign Gifts' started by Explorer55, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

3. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

4. Zoii

Zoii Well-Known Member

+3,419
    Australia
    Seeker
    Single
    Has there been any controlled research to support that spiritual healing is authentic?

5. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

6. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok

7. Zoii

Zoii Well-Known Member

+3,419
    Australia
    Seeker
    Single
    You misjudge me - I wasn't contesting it - I was trying to find something evidence based.

8. r4.h

r4.h Member

+83
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Private
    I have prayed and seen neck pain healed. Cracked ribs healed, the guy had been in serious discomfort for a week as testified by his co workers. I prayed for him on the spot. Ive seen back pain healed by the laying on of my hand. I prayed for two that got an extension of 6 mths life, even one ran a marathon.

I always emphasize "I am not a healer, if you get healed it is by Jesus". The first was a Christian brother, the others were not and yet they declined to serve Jesus, and have either died in their sins (very sad) or hardened their hearts.

I went to a T B J crusade in Singapore, i saw many miracles and couldve filled a notebook with prophesies that stunned the hearer. Im NOT saying he is or isnt, but miracles still dont mean he is not false prophet. Jesus said many would do miracles , but they taught unlawful things.(misrepresented God)

A false prophet is not nescessarily someone who`s prophesies arent accurate, but someone who Christ does recognize as His, because they are offensive to Him.

What I am saying. God still does miracles today, sometimes even through false prophets that use His name. So dont focus solely on miracles but upon righteousness, which is obedience to God.

9. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

10. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

11. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

12. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

13. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

14. Explorer55

Explorer55 New Member

+26
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Ok.

15. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    This is a good thread, but it prolly will meet with much debate because people just wont believe. I know it's true though, the Lord reset my dislocated hip bone one night.

I had had an epileptic seizure and fell off the top of a ten foot ladder and dislocated my hip. The bone was sticking out. I had no insurance so just got a ride home and went to bed. I layed around for about a week, hobbling back and forth to the bathroom. One night I prayed before going to sleep, Lord just please heal me while I sleep...I got woke up in the middle of the night with a burning sensation in my hip. It got so hot that I screamed. The heat did go away and so I went back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and was laying there thinking about what happened during the night. I remembered in quite a few testimonies I have watched, that the people describe a heat sensation while they were being healed. SO I stood up and dropped my jammies to have a look see, and I couldn't see the bone sticking out anymore, it was flat. There was still quite a bit of discomfort though but I realized that in most cases of resetting a bone it will be sore for a couple days. So I knew that I would have my confirmation within a couple days if the soreness went away. It did and then I was fine. Praise the Lord.

I don't need any proof because he healed me personally. There is plenty of medically verified healings for people to look up if they just google it...

16. Zoii

Zoii Well-Known Member

+3,419
    Australia
    Seeker
    Single
    So theres nothing at all collated?

17. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I googled it before and it seems like it goes by hospital more than anything. There were a couple that gave quite a few cases, like 6-10 just at that hospital. They're out there.

18. Zoii

Zoii Well-Known Member

+3,419
    Australia
    Seeker
    Single
    is it against rules to question this?

19. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+16,134
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Why do you want it collated?

Having scientific proof makes it useless for faith.
    Not to my knowledge.

20. Zoii

Zoii Well-Known Member

+3,419
    Australia
    Seeker
    Single
    so i can look at what has happened n form a view

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.