• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Healing From

Lydeea

Compassionate One
Nov 26, 2013
New Jersey
✟7,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Can the Lord deliver you from BPD? I am really tired of the defeat and the stigma. I would like to find healing in this, I don't think I'm hopeless. Is there hope in this? Can there be some healing in this area, possible? What would I do to find out more on this subject, I'm at a loss on figuring out how to go about this. Any help is appreciated

Lydeea

Compassionate One
Nov 26, 2013
New Jersey
✟7,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hey, thanks for responding. I went and sought out the help of a friend who's a prophetess. I decided to ask her though I was unsure, I tend to get a little afraid to ask dumb questions sometimes (or what I think is dumb). Anywho, I went thru a deliverance with her and an intercessor. It's been 4 days so far and I haven't had one mood swing or any bit of depression or anxiety. I was mood swinging multiple times a day, it was very rough to deal with. After doing the deliverance they gave me instructions on establishing the Gospels in my spirit, so I am doing that each day now. I feel light as a feather lately. It's great, the Lord is awesome. I hope that this is bit of healing is here to stay.

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, thanks for responding. I went and sought out the help of a friend who's a prophetess. I decided to ask her though I was unsure, I tend to get a little afraid to ask dumb questions sometimes (or what I think is dumb). Anywho, I went thru a deliverance with her and an intercessor. It's been 4 days so far and I haven't had one mood swing or any bit of depression or anxiety. I was mood swinging multiple times a day, it was very rough to deal with. After doing the deliverance they gave me instructions on establishing the Gospels in my spirit, so I am doing that each day now. I feel light as a feather lately. It's great, the Lord is awesome. I hope that this is bit of healing is here to stay.

Well Praise God!! :amen: & :amen:

Upvote 0

anonym00s

Sep 26, 2011
✟8,254.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes it is very possible for your healing to stay. For you who have said God will heal her in His timing - are you saying that God is the reason certain BPD sufferers are not healed yet? In other words, are you saying that God blocks people from being healed from BPD at this present time?

Upvote 0

Lydeea

Compassionate One
Nov 26, 2013
New Jersey
✟7,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Amen, God is great! I'm very happy to hear that DBT is helping you in your journey, ArmyWife. I have never tried any DBT, some CBT I was signed up on a waiting list for DBT but the people haven't gotten back to me, either they forgot me or they're that busy. Either way the state of New Jersey has been a major hindrance in getting ANY help, whatsoever. I had a counselor do me wrong up here and I was afraid to get any outside help so that's why I turned to the Lord. I think that's what He wanted me to do, come to Him with my needs and not continue to seek help from other people and lean on my own understanding. I think I have made the best decision in helping myself. I have a new found confidence/settling of my soul that I've never felt. I'm not just a shell of myself, being tossed to and fro by my moods. I will be keeping a watch on myself to make sure everything continues to go well. I am part of an online school that does mass deliverance on Fridays I found out. I attended my first one this past Friday. Everything that could have been holding me back was called out and dealt with. I was amazed. I love the Lord so much, He's been so gracious to me. I hope to keep learning how to tune in to the Holy Spirit so I can start helping others :crosseo:

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know someone with BPD and it is and can be a very damaging disorder to those close to the person with the disorder.

The first step, is recognizing you need to get help, which many sufferers of BPD, are not willing to do. If you recognize the issue, that is a great start.

Also, BPD requires the right type of professional help from a mental health professional trained to treat the disorder and dedicating yourself to following through.

Upvote 0