Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,426.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey a praise report- I had a severe speech impediment for 17 years, I stuttered so bad I could not even say my own name for 17 years. Finally God spoke to me one day and told me to take an obscure supplement called methoxyisoflavone, I tried it and it eliminated my speech problem, without a trace! As long as I take that supplement my speech is perfect, however I do need it to speak. Last wednesday night I was at church and someone prayed for me and had a prophetic word that God was healing my brain in the middle of the left side. The person with the word did not realize this! That is the speech center in your brain! That area controls your speech! I feel much better now!

O
onceEMT
Praise the Lord. He did something only He can do! I pray you find joy, peace, and love in your new-found health.
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First oh PRAISE YOU FATHER YES AMEN .. but forgive me Father HOW is this not like number one on a Christian forum.

Don't let the enemy lie. I remember a preacher prayed for this man and he was 100% healed. Well the pastor saw him sometime later and the man was sick again so the preacher went and talked to him. The preacher said I know exactly what you said "I guess I'm not healed since it came back". So the preacher stood there with him for over a hour prayed again telling him what NOT to say what not to listen to and years later that man was still healed. I saw this with my Grandpa. He said the exact same words.

So we forget all the enemy can do is? LIE! So we flip what he says haha PRAISE GOD GLORY TO JESUS for this

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,426.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have searched far and wide on the internet for information about this (methoxyisoflavone working for speech impediments) and I have found nothing, this may be unknown to medical science! I got on the horn with multiple medical schools (liberty university medical school, George Washington medical school, Jonns Hopkins, and Penn State medical school) and I told them about this. I also contacted numerous doctors, they were very interested in my story and what I had to say! This may be a breakthrough treatment for stuttering that could help millions of people with the condition! Instead of healing me miraculously God just gave me the cure, it will work on everyone! It is an HONOR for God to use me in this fashion!

Upvote 0