having trouble believing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

accordingtotom

Aug 30, 2006
✟7,627.00
Faith
Christian
can someone please try to explain how dinosaurs supposed of have lived 7 million years ago and the bible refers to the earth as here ony around 4 thousand? also, if Adam and Eve were the first creatures on earth when did the dinosaurs show up? i love and believe God but i am a fact based person. i need facts to back up stories. can someone please help. serious replies please?

stumped?

VividViolet

every day is a miracle
Oct 20, 2005
California
✟1,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0

VividViolet

every day is a miracle
Oct 20, 2005
California
✟1,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I look forward to someone helping answer that. Someone said once that there is a bible reference to dinasors in the bible, but I do not remember where.

Thank you for asking..

Faith

I believe that's in Job. As in the Leviathan and the Behemoth references. I forget though... so maybe look it up, or have someone else tell it.

Upvote 0

VividViolet

every day is a miracle
Oct 20, 2005
California
✟1,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
can someone please try to explain how dinosaurs supposed of have lived 7 million years ago and the bible refers to the earth as here ony around 4 thousand? also, if Adam and Eve were the first creatures on earth when did the dinosaurs show up? i love and believe God but i am a fact based person. i need facts to back up stories. can someone please help. serious replies please?

stumped?

I don't believe the 4,000 year thing myself... and since in Genesis it clearly says the sun wasn't made until the fourth day.... not literal earth days then, I'd say.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, the gap theory says that the earth was created long before people and the gap is between Gen 1:1-2

And who knows, maybe the dinasoars were too big to fit on the ark... sorry I wasn't more help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat

stumped?
Dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago, not 7. And the Bible doesn't say the Earth is 4 or 6 thousand years old. It is a specific interpretation of Genesis that holds to those dates, but the overwhelming evidence makes a 6,000 year old universe scientifically, physically, and logically impossible.

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

stumped?
All you have to do is get some hard core facts on evolution. Go to the web and also check out the encyclopedias. If you will notice, most of what is supposed to be 'hard core evidence' is a bunch of guessing on the part of evolutionists. Look up evolution on the web and also get Christian views on evolution on the web. Also, the creation of all animals took place at the same time. the fact that archeaologists have found dinosaur bones means that they do, in fact, exist. I am a christian, but I also believe in facts. I believe that it is just that dinosaurs were harmless as were animals like lions and bears until the fall of Mankind.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.