Jan 21, 2006
Visit site
✟15,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
UGH

We're still in counseling - he's having a deliverance session next week which will help him tremendously. He's realizing he is not as "right" as he once thought - he is actually very wounded and he's starting to see how I have been paying for everything anyone's every done to him.

I see that God is good and faithful, but I am just so weary :( I am having a moment.

I just called my house from my second job at 1:00 in the afternoon - guess what - he was still in bed - claims to "not feel good". Well I guess you wouldn't feel too well if you stayed up all night playing a dag gone video type game - you know the role playing internet variety :(

I KNOW that I am not in the position to criticize him in anyway - not even constructively as he will NOT receive it in any way shape or form. I can't confront the lie either...

I'm trying hard to focus on what God is doing - it just gets a bit tiresome incident after incident after incident. It certainly feels like way more then 70 x 7.

So my request is if you remember this process any hints for overcoming the weariness would be awesome. I most likely will hang with kids after work and then maybe invite a friend over this evening.

Katakalupto

Blessed be.
Apr 23, 2006
Visit site
✟7,179.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
nowhereville said:
I KNOW that I am not in the position to criticize him in anyway - not even constructively as he will NOT receive it in any way shape or form. I can't confront the lie either...

I'm trying hard to focus on what God is doing - it just gets a bit tiresome incident after incident after incident. It certainly feels like way more then 70 x 7.

So my request is if you remember this process any hints for overcoming the weariness would be awesome. I most likely will hang with kids after work and then maybe invite a friend over this evening.

I talked to my teens about things like this tonight. Luke 23:34 shows Christ asking God to forgive those who crucified Him because they didn't know to the full extent of what they were doing. When my dh and I were having problems, I would pray this verse to God. It helped me to forgive him for the things he did, such as all night gaming. I also learned to focus on my dh more than myself. I now wake up every morning with the thought what can I do to make him happy today. Which is no easy task since he works out of town during the week. I did this for 4 months not really expecting anything in return. Suddenly he is more attentive, nicer, and more caring. Persevering is hard, but I believe worth it. I also repeated Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me," over and over again. The weariness seemed to fade away.
:prayer: I pray that you and your dh's relationship gets better soon, and that God gives you the strength you need to weather this storm.

Upvote 0
R

Romanseight2005

nowhereville said:
UGH

We're still in counseling - he's having a deliverance session next week which will help him tremendously. He's realizing he is not as "right" as he once thought - he is actually very wounded and he's starting to see how I have been paying for everything anyone's every done to him.

I see that God is good and faithful, but I am just so weary :( I am having a moment.

I just called my house from my second job at 1:00 in the afternoon - guess what - he was still in bed - claims to "not feel good". Well I guess you wouldn't feel too well if you stayed up all night playing a dag gone video type game - you know the role playing internet variety :(

I understand where you are coming from. Weariness is where I am and have been for awhile. God will give you strength. Ask Him, and ask everyone to pray for you. I will. You need to be built up. Keep your faith, it is obvious that God is working .

Reactions: Katakalupto
Upvote 0

nowhereville

Jan 21, 2006
Visit site
✟15,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've been given something from God that's been working. In those moments I speak out loud "I will live in the presence of God" because it lets my family know that I am serious about not giving up my peace for whatever dumb argument they want to have - it's working very well.

Today and Yesterday were PMS days so I lost it a little more often, but I know tomorrow will be better. Praise God!

Reactions: Katakalupto
Upvote 0
R

Romanseight2005

nowhereville said:
I've been given something from God that's been working. In those moments I speak out loud "I will live in the presence of God" because it lets my family know that I am serious about not giving up my peace for whatever dumb argument they want to have - it's working very well.

Today and Yesterday were PMS days so I lost it a little more often, but I know tomorrow will be better. Praise God!

Praise God! You are not alone, just remember that!

Upvote 0