Feb 5, 2007
Houston, TX
Visit site
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We constantly ask God to bless us; bless our home, family, our lives. But how many of us extent God, Himself, a blessing. For example:

“God Almighty, who made heaven and earth, bless Your presence, Your very existence, and bless all that You endeavor to do this day and forever.”

Amen.

TexFire316

Come as a child, with no agenda
Jan 31, 2017
Conroe, Texas
Visit site
✟29,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How can we bless the Giver? Do we the clay, tell the Potter "kudos", perhaps given Him a morsel of bread? Or do well pray to the Father, telling the Father that we bless His house and His crops for the year that they may be plentiful? He is God, we are not. All we can do is hit our knees and thank Him for even taking notice of us.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We constantly ask God to bless us; bless our home, family, our lives. But how many of us extent God, Himself, a blessing. For example:

“God Almighty, who made heaven and earth, bless Your presence, Your very existence, and bless all that You endeavor to do this day and forever.”

Amen.
Amen. Bless the Lord!

1 Of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, ... 20 Bless the LORD, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word, obeying the voice of his word! 21 Bless the LORD, all his hosts, his ministers, who do his will! 22 Bless the LORD, all his works, in all places of his dominion. Bless the LORD, O my soul!
[Psa 103:1-2, 20-22 ESV]

Reactions: TheGuide
Upvote 0

TheGuide

Feb 5, 2007
Houston, TX
Visit site
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Everyone agrees a person who gives a blessing is greater than the one who receives the blessing."
Heb 7:7

We can hardly bless God. We are just dust.

Please read 1st Peter, Chapter 3.

We are souls and spirits, housed inside physical bodies that we shall one day shed. We are children of God, having been washed clean by the blood of Jesus when we confessed him as our Lord and Savior. This flesh may be dust but God's children most certainly are not.

Upvote 0