Have you considered New Jersey for your next killing?

B

BlueAfgani

Who really decides to murder first, and then picks a state based on its penal laws?
I respect a lot you have to say, but this is completely wrong. There are people out there who make a career out of killing people. Bundy, BTK, Manson, whole buncha other nuts that I can't remember and don't know about. I think about what's the best state to smoke pot in, and get away with it, you can't tell me murders put less though and planning in their crimes than a pothead does.
... can someone explain to me the practical difference between "Death" and "Life in prison without parole" ? They're not really going anywhere, are they?
They can escape. They can kill gaurds, and other prisoners.
How many people do you think they execute in new jersey before this, anyway? Oh, that's right, None?
Then why get rid of it? The DP is a great barganing chip to get a murder to negotiate his way out of it by giving up info on the located of bodies, evidence, admitting to more crimes, giving up other murders and rapists, ect, ect. Now that card is gone.

Upvote 0

GeoMetro

Dec 10, 2007
✟16,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is only one state, that people know has the death penalty. ~Texas~

Most people don't even know if other states have the death penalty.

???????????????????????????????????????????

That means states (other than Texas) have no reason to keep the death penalty.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟920,186.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
kiwimac quote

It is always right to err on the side of compassion.

Response

Where is the compassion for the person that was killed by the killer?

Compassion? They are dead! Killing someone else is not showing compassion, it's revenge.

Why did God order the execution of those who would not follow the Ten Commandments if there was not a purpose of eliminating those from society that will not follow rules?

There is a clear difference between execution as condoned by the Bible and killing that is a sin in the Bible.

God is omniscient, he can relibly tell the guilty from the not guilty. Humans do not have that luxary. Might be the reason for that verse "vengeance is mine" huh?

Upvote 0