• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Hate that last minute

cflittlestar

Jun 16, 2007
✟8,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I struggle at keeping myself clean and I hate that too. (I just stayed at home, and no one see me not clean)

And then I am being told at the last minute and mother and her friends will be back from trip today, and the family will be heading out to eat.

Why telling me at the last minute when i don't have enough time to clean myself.

It's not the first time, last time it rush like hell.

I hate myself for not able to keep myself clean regularly already.
And i really frustrate me when being told at the last minute when I don't have enough time to prepare.

It's not the first time. I am not going to give it in, to rush myself like hell, I really don't like rushing. But at the same time I can't help feeling very unhappy.

Last edited:

seaking2

Mar 14, 2012
✟603.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's OK bro, don't rush, take it easy and slow and ull still be cleaner by the time ur family comes
can they understand because Od your depression?
I'm sure you work hard to be clean so I'm not gonna tell u to be cleaner, just keep at it and do your best that's all Jesus asks,
Just gotta keep at it, not give up, and obey him, not because ur told to, but because you love him cuz he loves u so much and u want to keep getting better as does he

Upvote 0