texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, its not "your" gospel, it is Christs (John 1:1). Forgive me if I misinterpreted what you meant by that statement.

All I was saying is you are not in context with the book of Revelation. Everything except the second coming of Christ has happened in Revelation.

Some of the evidence I bring to you are as follows:

The book is written around 95-96 AD as agreed upon by most all scholars and such.
John is told to write this - Revelation 1:1= "Shortly come to pass" - Revelation 1:3 = "for the time is at hand" - Revelation 22:6 = "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true.... to shew unto his servants...things which must shortly be done" - Revelation 22:10 = "Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand"

These verses do not indicate 2,000 years into the future.

Secondly, John in Revelation 1:9 says, "I John...your brother, and companion in tribulation"

This tells us John states that a tribulation is already occurring upon Gods people. Acts is chalk full of the saints being heavily persecuted by the roman empire. See also secular writings like Josephus who eye witnessed the accounts of the Roman-Jewish War, and saw the atrocities that were prophesied. These persecutions were heavy until the collapse of the roman empire.
Scholars, men of renown . I pick the simple humble lowly in Christ every time
over wwhat many scholars today speak. Often time and time again these renown
well known men are proven incorrect at theleast, and false prophets most are .
We will SOON face world wide tribulation , the amount killed will be so great
a number in so short a time.
Most cannot see what is right in front of us, racing with upmost speed
right to the hour of upomost worldwide betrayal.
They mean business , they intend to wipe every thing concerning truth
off the face of the world. First its been doctrine of truth.
But SOON it will be the people of truth. Most simply cannot see
the pattern the world is on.
This world will have its nebb world wide religion.
And the world will have to honor this religion , the image of the beast
or face death in certain time to come.
What shall I liken this generation too.
Its like a Father and his children. For the Father plainly shows
the children the forest , and the children say, that is No Forest
that is simply millions upon millons of trees.
For though the signs of the times are present
the children cannot see what is so clearly what is right in front of them.
Interfaith , one religion is RIGHT here and NOW
and yet the children cannot see it for what it is.
they see only love , unity , good works all religions
coming together for world peace and unity as good thing.
Not knowing that God never said hey for world peace, for unity
honor all gods . What a deception. Leaders readingkorans
kissing korans , worshipping other gods in the name of world peace.
YET the children see interfaith as good,
OH peoples , if only they could see where and who this is ldeading
the world too. The son of perdtion who BY PEACE will have all out
war against the saints who did not worship the image set up to Honor the beast .
His time comes for the end draws near, and WHEN the transgressors
have reched the full, then stands the dark king. Our betrayer
draws nigh and the children see only love , peace and unity.

Upvote 0

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow you are deceived. Do you have any sin in your life you have not repented of?

That response is an obvious deflection of evidence I have given you straight from scripture.

IF you had the visions and direct relation with God like you CLAIM, this would have been an easy task for you to refute or answer other than what you posted here.

You are becoming found a false prophet by my testing you with scripture. Don't be too upset with what I said here, I do wish for a nice dialog with you, but you are just not bringing any proof or evidence to the table. All you have been doing the whole time is saying, "just trust me, what I say is true". No one can logically do that sir, you need to bring evidence.

Scholars, men of renown . I pick the simple humble lowly in Christ every time
over wwhat many scholars today speak. Often time and time again these renown
well known men are proven incorrect at theleast, and false prophets most are .
We will SOON face world wide tribulation , the amount killed will be so great
a number in so short a time.
Most cannot see what is right in front of us, racing with upmost speed
right to the hour of upomost worldwide betrayal.
They mean business , they intend to wipe every thing concerning truth
off the face of the world. First its been doctrine of truth.
But SOON it will be the people of truth. Most simply cannot see
the pattern the world is on.
This world will have its nebb world wide religion.
And the world will have to honor this religion , the image of the beast
or face death in certain time to come.
What shall I liken this generation too.
Its like a Father and his children. For the Father plainly shows
the children the forest , and the children say, that is No Forest
that is simply millions upon millons of trees.
For though the signs of the times are present
the children cannot see what is so clearly what is right in front of them.
Interfaith , one religion is RIGHT here and NOW
and yet the children cannot see it for what it is.
they see only love , unity , good works all religions
coming together for world peace and unity as good thing.
Not knowing that God never said hey for world peace, for unity
honor all gods . What a deception. Leaders readingkorans
kissing korans , worshipping other gods in the name of world peace.
YET the children see interfaith as good,
OH peoples , if only they could see where and who this is ldeading
the world too. The son of perdtion who BY PEACE will have all out
war against the saints who did not worship the image set up to Honor the beast .
His time comes for the end draws near, and WHEN the transgressors
have reched the full, then stands the dark king. Our betrayer
draws nigh and the children see only love , peace and unity.

Yes, I see what your saying, and I agree. You totally missed the whole point though.

Because we have scrolls and writings of the book of Revelation, we are able to date such writings. The earliest ones are dated for 95-96 AD without a doubt, as it has been the verdict for centuries.

Now, maybe you can answer the rest of what I put down for futureandhope guy and help him out.

Upvote 0

Brian Mc

Jun 12, 2017
South East Queensland
✟10,846.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wow you are deceived. Do you have any sin in your life you have not repented of?

Matt 7:1 DO NOT judge {and} criticize {and} condemn others, so that you may not be judged {and} criticized {and} condemned yourselves.

John 14:23 Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him.

John 3:3 Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God.

Acts 2:38 And Peter answered them, Repent (change your views and purpose to accept the will of God in your inner selves instead of rejecting it) and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of {and} release from your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matt 7:1 DO NOT judge {and} criticize {and} condemn others, so that you may not be judged {and} criticized {and} condemned yourselves.

John 14:23 Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him.

John 3:3 Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God.

Acts 2:38 And Peter answered them, Repent (change your views and purpose to accept the will of God in your inner selves instead of rejecting it) and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of {and} release from your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

I am just so shocked at how much biblical error the poster had in thier life, blindness is often the result of sin. I was just calling it out in case they did have sin in their life, that they needed to get rid of. To get them to think about their life. I could have come accross judgmental.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That response is an obvious deflection of evidence I have given you straight from scripture.

IF you had the visions and direct relation with God like you CLAIM, this would have been an easy task for you to refute or answer other than what you posted here.

You are becoming found a false prophet by my testing you with scripture. Don't be too upset with what I said here, I do wish for a nice dialog with you, but you are just not bringing any proof or evidence to the table. All you have been doing the whole time is saying, "just trust me, what I say is true". No one can logically do that sir, you need to bring evidence.

Yes, I see what your saying, and I agree. You totally missed the whole point though.

Because we have scrolls and writings of the book of Revelation, we are able to date such writings. The earliest ones are dated for 95-96 AD without a doubt, as it has been the verdict for centuries.

Now, maybe you can answer the rest of what I put down for futureandhope guy and help him out.

Praying that God opens your eyes to the truth.

Upvote 0

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying that God opens your eyes to the truth.

Why are you refusing to show proof?

Isn't God directly in connection with you, I thought you said in your OP? That should imply that you would have some sort of answers to the scripture that I gave you.

I have been giving you just scriptural proof and you can't seem to refute it.

Why are you deflecting my questions and scripture? Can't we have any sort of dialog without you judging me or belittling me?

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Brian we should finish Mathew chapter seven.
For once the eyes are cleaned out by Christ ......We are supposed to then CORRECT any in error.
Asking someone if they have sin , AINT judging. And if one is in sin
THEY don't Know JESUS, must be CORRECTED and restored. WE need grave men back
This lack from so many men in pulpits has led to sin being leavned full in most churches now.
BRYE, I am a corrector. For I desire none to perish.

Upvote 0

Brian Mc

Jun 12, 2017
South East Queensland
✟10,846.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Brian what do you think of this gospel of good works interfaith for world peace.
About all religions joining hands for peace.
ME, I know its of the devil. But I would like to know how you feel about it.

Upvote 0

Brian Mc

Jun 12, 2017
South East Queensland
✟10,846.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am not aware of this unworkable idea.

I do know that the vast majority of "Christians" are NOT Christians ... Christ-In so to think that they can devise a workable "plan" is a waste od time & deception.

In the last few years I have not attended "a church" very often as every time I do, I see/hear numerous non-Scriptural teaching/displays, plus heaps of sickness, worldly approach to life, etc, etc.

Even low key contact/discussion with church leaders, plus providing Word of God in support, brings denial, rebuff, misinterpretation of Scripture, etc.

I keep in contact/share with a few close friends who are all born again (John 3:3, 2 Cor 5:17).

Soon after I made my commitment to Lord Jesus, I have been kept totally free of headache, colds or any ache/pain .... that has been over 26 years ... I am now approaching 73 ... I also dispensed with my prescription specs.

A small sample of the Word that I have a consciousness of are - Matt 8:17 And thus He fulfilled what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah, He Himself took [in order to carry away] our weaknesses {and} infirmities and bore away our diseases, &
John 15:1 I AM the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser.
John 15:2 Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away); and He cleanses {and} repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more {and} richer {and} more excellent fruit.
John 15:3 You are cleansed {and} pruned already, because of the word which I have given you [the teachings I have discussed with you].
John 15:4 Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. [Live in Me, and I will live in you.], &
Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me. &
1 John 4:17 In this [union and communion with Him] love is brought to completion {and} attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him], because as He is, so are we in this world.

One amazing situation happened in my life in late November 2014. I pricked my finger when pruning roses & simply washed the wound & continued on. About 3 weeks later a severe pain started in my left hip & my temperature rose very high. For 3 days I sought the Lord as He always has kept me totally healthy. My wife insisted I go to a public hospital.

After about 6 hours of tests, etc. they couldn't determine what was the cause of the trouble, so they whipped me off by ambulance to the new University Private Hospital 6km away ... for two more days, more tests, etc. Finally a doctor said, "Exactly where is the pain?" I pointed to my hip and an MRI was done.

I was advised that I had Staphlocococcal Septicemia (a potentially deadly medical condition – severe blood poisoning that had “collected” in my hip) and if the poison reaches my heart, lungs, etc. I am dead. Within minutes I was wheeled off for an operation ... the surgeon was urgently called. I was simply praying, "I know You are taking care of me Lord!"

Very early next morning I awoke to see a man at the end of my bed. "I am the surgeon who operated on you!" He was so excited and waving his arms about and explained that he removed the poison.

I was puzzled at the "big deal". I simply thanked the Lord, then I dropped off to sleep again.

I had a 9" cut and 13 stitches and they advised me that I had to stay in hospital for at least another 28 days "in case" the poison entered any vital organs ... and killed me.

I was up walking around later that day. The stiches were removed about a week later and I had no high temperature or any other "symptoms" ... much to the confusion of the team of doctors that kept coming to see me ... of course they would not believe me when I told them "God was looking after me!"

The Chief of Infectious diseases even drove about 30 miles and questioned me for 30 minutes in an effort to discern why I did not die.

Reluctantly, at my insistence, they discharged me after 30 days in this private hospital (Meals of filet steak, red salmon, etc. etc. at no cost to me as I was initially admitted to a Public Hospital ... isn't God good!) A lot of the time in hospital I talked to patients about how God can heal them ... even two of the nurses started going to church.

To my surprise, the same Chief of Infectious diseases who came to see me in hospital, ‘phoned me again and wanted me to come and see him at his Hospital. I explained to him, “If you want to see me, you come to the hospital near to where I live. He agreed, and I met him next day .. he drove 35 miles. After another 30 minute conversation and basic tests on me I simply told him again, "God was looking after me!"

A few weeks later I found out why the surgeon was so excited.

A client of mine is a pathologist, and when I told him my story he said, "In all my years as a pathologist I have never heard of Staphlococal Septicemia being removed intact ... in all cases the patient dies. God was really looking after you!"

The Holy Spirit is Father's armour ... the shield of faith protects from every fiery dart of the devil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not aware of this unworkable idea.

I do know that the vast majority of "Christians" are NOT Christians ... Christ-In so to think that they can devise a workable "plan" is a waste od time & deception.

In the last few years I have not attended "a church" very often as every time I do, I see/hear numerous non-Scriptural teaching/displays, plus heaps of sickness, worldly approach to life, etc, etc.

Even low key contact/discussion with church leaders, plus providing Word of God in support, brings denial, rebuff, misinterpretation of Scripture, etc.

I keep in contact/share with a few close friends who are all born again (John 3:3, 2 Cor 5:17).

Soon after I made my commitment to Lord Jesus, I have been kept totally free of headache, colds or any ache/pain .... that has been over 26 years ... I am now approaching 73 ... I also dispensed with my prescription specs.

A small sample of the Word that I have a consciousness of are - Matt 8:17 And thus He fulfilled what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah, He Himself took [in order to carry away] our weaknesses {and} infirmities and bore away our diseases, &
John 15:1 I AM the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser.
John 15:2 Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away); and He cleanses {and} repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more {and} richer {and} more excellent fruit.
John 15:3 You are cleansed {and} pruned already, because of the word which I have given you [the teachings I have discussed with you].
John 15:4 Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. [Live in Me, and I will live in you.], &
Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me. &
1 John 4:17 In this [union and communion with Him] love is brought to completion {and} attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him], because as He is, so are we in this world.

One amazing situation happened in my life in late November 2014. I pricked my finger when pruning roses & simply washed the wound & continued on. About 3 weeks later a severe pain started in my left hip & my temperature rose very high. For 3 days I sought the Lord as He always has kept me totally healthy. My wife insisted I go to a public hospital.

After about 6 hours of tests, etc. they couldn't determine what was the cause of the trouble, so they whipped me off by ambulance to the new University Private Hospital 6km away ... for two more days, more tests, etc. Finally a doctor said, "Exactly where is the pain?" I pointed to my hip and an MRI was done.

I was advised that I had Staphlocococcal Septicemia (a potentially deadly medical condition – severe blood poisoning that had “collected” in my hip) and if the poison reaches my heart, lungs, etc. I am dead. Within minutes I was wheeled off for an operation ... the surgeon was urgently called. I was simply praying, "I know You are taking care of me Lord!"

Very early next morning I awoke to see a man at the end of my bed. "I am the surgeon who operated on you!" He was so excited and waving his arms about and explained that he removed the poison.

I was puzzled at the "big deal". I simply thanked the Lord, then I dropped off to sleep again.

I had a 9" cut and 13 stitches and they advised me that I had to stay in hospital for at least another 28 days "in case" the poison entered any vital organs ... and killed me.

I was up walking around later that day. The stiches were removed about a week later and I had no high temperature or any other "symptoms" ... much to the confusion of the team of doctors that kept coming to see me ... of course they would not believe me when I told them "God was looking after me!"

The Chief of Infectious diseases even drove about 30 miles and questioned me for 30 minutes in an effort to discern why I did not die.

Reluctantly, at my insistence, they discharged me after 30 days in this private hospital (Meals of filet steak, red salmon, etc. etc. at no cost to me as I was initially admitted to a Public Hospital ... isn't God good!) A lot of the time in hospital I talked to patients about how God can heal them ... even two of the nurses started going to church.

To my surprise, the same Chief of Infectious diseases who came to see me in hospital, ‘phoned me again and wanted me to come and see him at his Hospital. I explained to him, “If you want to see me, you come to the hospital near to where I live. He agreed, and I met him next day .. he drove 35 miles. After another 30 minute conversation and basic tests on me I simply told him again, "God was looking after me!"

A few weeks later I found out why the surgeon was so excited.

A client of mine is a pathologist, and when I told him my story he said, "In all my years as a pathologist I have never heard of Staphlococal Septicemia being removed intact ... in all cases the patient dies. God was really looking after you!"

The Holy Spirit is Father's armour ... the shield of faith protects from every fiery dart of the devil.
I enjoyed your testimony :)

e091c28b09bb353450dccb368faebd5e.jpg

Upvote 0