Has God refused to save me.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Scripture says He has already saved you. That is He has already done everything necessary to save you.

In these verses, the key thought to come away with is He has done His part. He has reconciled you already, and now it is your turn be reconciled to God by accepting it and say "Yes!"

2 Corinthians 5:18-20 KJV
18. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Upvote 0
Jan 19, 2022
Kirklin, Indiana
Visit site
✟34,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It just seems that not by choice I'm always doing the wrong thing and I'm too dumb and slow according to people around me and I'm just not trusting God enough and that it's my fault and then when I do things people around me tell me to do to fix it I still have a problems. It seems to me the solution would be to just remove myself from this world since I can't seem to do anything right whatsoever.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It just seems that not by choice I'm always doing the wrong thing and I'm too dumb and slow according to people around me and I'm just not trusting God enough and that it's my fault and then when I do things people around me tell me to do to fix it I still have a problems. It seems to me the solution would be to just remove myself from this world since I can't seem to do anything right whatsoever.
It seems to me the solution might be to ditch the people around you and find others who can love, affirm and accept you.
"Other people" are saying you are dumb, slow, not trusting in God enough and tell you to "fix" things - "other people" don't live your life; you do.
I know this isn't easy, but who cares what "other people" think?

It's very likely that you are doing lots of things right. God loves you very much and is thrilled that you are his child. His will for you is that you believe in Jesus and have eternal life. If you have done, or are doing that, you are doing his will for you.

Upvote 0