Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To some people, their faith is the most important possession they have. Like a sailor on the sea or an Astronaut in space, the vehicle for getting to where they're going is the most important object they possess.

A star-ship many centuries ago came to this world bringing good tidings, wise gifts, and peace to our domain. There were not to many people that were wise enough to know what to do, for it seemed so foreign to them and they feared it to be against their present life, so they pillaged the ship and killed the only officer who knew how to fly the ship. But really, all they did was provide the fuel and catapult to thrust the star-ship back to where it came.

Also, the destroyers failed to realize that the " captain" of the star-ship had left the directions for building a fleet of more ships, and many men were called to become star-ship commanders themselves. Why go somewhere else anyway? Because these commanders know and believe that their present planet is dying or actually has already died.

Given directions to follow they can make this journey, but if the directions are not followed correctly, there is a good chance one could crash and burn:

1Ti 1:19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

There is likely star travel directions in your home, and it is called a bible. The operator of these directions is called a believer. The directions have many safeguards because not everyone will pass the test, for the land that this journey leads is to a land where righteousness dwells and righteousness is sanctified and off limit to unbelievers.

This journey is long and the passenger space is limiting, forget about your suitcases, and your worldly belongings, even your unbelieving friends and family:

Mar 13:34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

What will a man do to make this journey? Perhaps, the directions are in the manual:

Deu 14:24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the LORD thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the LORD thy God hath blessed thee:
Deu 14:25 Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God shall choose:

Making this decision to make the journey should be all or nothing for if we weight our self down with the love of this world, our star-ship will likely be overweight an crash and burn:

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

The love of this world will prevent us from faith in the truth, and the natives of this dying planet would like to prevent us from leaving their own gravy train.

Dan 8:12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Casting down the truth would wreck the star-ship, grounding it from flight.
For upward movement, there must be heat generated, and the love of G-d is the source.
I sense at this time there is a lack of heat to fuel this flight:

Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath
day:
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Woe for those who love unrighteousness:

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The parable of the rich ruler is a example of how the love of this world is not the love of G-d:

The Rich Ruler
Luk 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
Luk 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
Luk 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
Luk 18:21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
Luk 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
Luk 18:23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.
Luk 18:24 And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

There are those who will sell their substance and exchange it into gold and silver (faith) to make this long journey to the land of righteousness if they follow their captain's directions:

Isa 60:8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
Isa 60:9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

The purchase of faith is even much more valuable than gold and silver:

1Pe 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
1Pe 1:6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
1Pe 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

There are those who are ensnared from the power of faith held in a cage unable to make the journey:

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Those birds represent our "old man" who will not be making the journey.

Mar 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mar 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Mar 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mar 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

So if your star-ship sets there in your house all ripped apart and looks as if it could never leave the ground, there is still hope. Put away the the objects that prevent it from starting up, warm up that heart to the Word of G-d, seek faith with understanding. Pray for help and don't let the world deceive you. I can help you, and we can help each other.

Sincerely:
Hethatreadethit

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)