SupernovaZA

Jan 24, 2007
Gauteng Brakpan (JHB)
✟7,758.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Trying to study and have a real hard job that requires overtime.
And satanists, this mornig I got realy upset when some idiot had a anti-christ picture (I dont feel like describing it), on another site, so I confronted him, and a friend of his argued with me.

Upvote 0

Kol

Working on it
Jan 24, 2007
✟12,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And satanists, this mornig I got realy upset when some idiot had a anti-christ picture (I dont feel like describing it), on another site, so I confronted him, and a friend of his argued with me.

Why do other people's free-will bother you so much? Was it demeaning Christ? Maybe I don't understand...

"Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgement." -Michael Corleone, the Godfather

Upvote 0

puppylove07

Feb 3, 2007
Dallas, Texas
✟7,648.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I would have to say that hardest thing for me is being happy as I am. It seems like everyone has an idea of who you should, what you should be doing, and who you should be dating. I want to be my own person without any pressure to be doing something else. I don't want to be dating anyone right now, I am not ready for that. I don't want to settle for a job just because I need money, I want to make myself happy and focus on my relationship with Christ.

Upvote 0

Alenci

To God be the glory
Sep 2, 2002
Lost in thought
Visit site
✟16,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I would have to say that hardest thing for me is being happy as I am. It seems like everyone has an idea of who you should, what you should be doing, and who you should be dating. I want to be my own person without any pressure to be doing something else. I don't want to be dating anyone right now, I am not ready for that. I don't want to settle for a job just because I need money, I want to make myself happy and focus on my relationship with Christ.

That's really awesome, puppylove. Every one of us needs to be God's person and not who others want us to be. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0