Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
0145FA10-87FF-46FC-A28A-713D86CB44EE.jpeg
5F0D4AB4-8F77-4F08-B775-6E6B63B7603F.jpeg
Just made this hillbilly cheese ball. Lol! It’s in my blood I guess.

See Dennis the Menace in the background stalking in the first pic? Lol

Last edited:

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like how the cat's in the chair checking that turkey out. :)
He’s stalking... (he thinks) he is blind in one eye. My hubby calls him a menace so I named him Dennis the Menace. He is a foster that was dumped and now he is a permanent member of the family. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like how the cat's in the chair checking that turkey out. :)

...Is that a cheeseball BTW..? Because that looks really good.
Yes it is a home made cheese ball. I decided to make it look like a silly turkey. We need all the laughs we can get this year. Tomorrow I will surround it with crackers, etc. made another but did not make it like a turkey. I just decided to do it for laughs. :D

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh! And incase you all wanted to decorate your cheese ball- extra cream cheese to make your features stick. Eyes are just plain cream cheese. Some gel food coloring for pupils. A carved baby carrot for the beak. Milk-dud for the head and a roasted red pepper for the waddle. Pretzels for the tail feathers. You could add wings with broken pretzel sticks if you want. You could even add feet if you want with carved carrots. Make your cheese ball however you prefer. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh! And incase you all wanted to decorate your cheese ball- extra cream cheese to make your features stick. Eyes are just plain cream cheese. Some gel food coloring for pupils. A carved baby carrot for the beak. Milk-dud for the head and a roasted red pepper for the waddle. Pretzels for the tail feathers. You could add wings with broken pretzel sticks if you want. You could even add feet if you want with carved carrots. Make your cheese ball however you prefer. :)

Thanks. I showed my wife, and she wants to make one.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Happy thanksgiving everyone! I will be down the coast to my friends house. I bought 2 bottles of French wine red and cannolis from an Italian bakery near me. I was going to buy a carrot cake but when I mentioned it young Nathan said “ya uncle eastcoast either that or cannolis “. Lol. He loves the cannolis from Montillios bakery.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. :)

Speaking of menaces----I sat here this morning and suddenly Chester leaped from the floor onto the keyboard, knocked my notepad onto the floor behind the desk, and nearly spilled my coffee. I picked him up and dumped him back onto the floor, and five minutes later, Skipper jumped from the floor onto the keyboard, knocking my Tridentine Latin Missal onto the floor behind the desk and again nearly spilling my coffee.

Now I have to wait until Noah gets here so he can crawl behind the desk and retrieve said items. Life with cats. :doh:

Chester:
Chester.jpg

And Skipper:
Skipper and Ziva 2.JPG

(The tortie with Skipper in that bottom picture is Ziva, who went to kitty heaven last spring.)

Upvote 0