Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Today is the day, that Our Lady was assumed, body and soul into Heaven!
This evening, I'll be taking my family out for dinner to celebrate, a practice I highly recommend for evangelization. How are you all celebrating the Feast of the Assumption, and how are you enjoying the feast so far?

On a more solemn note, my mom received in the mail, a St. Therese rosary from the Carmelites and gave it to me, thinking it was meant for me:
IMG_2855.jpg

I plan on praying it, later today for the conversion of my mother, and I'd like all of you to offer up your prayers for her conversion. On the Feast of St. Monica, I'm going to give her a gift that includes a Miraculous Medal, and I'm hoping that she, along with my father, will do an Our Lady of the Miracle Campaign (see here: Our Lady of the Miracle Campaign: Heal thyself! and here: Ratisbonne and the Miraculous Medal) and receive the graces to convert (or revert, in the case of my dad)

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,303,952.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
In giving Birth you retained your virginity, in falling asleep you did not abandon the world, O Mother of God. You passed into life, for you are the Mother of Life, and by your prayers you deliver our souls from death.

The tomb and death could not hold the Mother of God, unceasing in her intercession and unfailing hope of patronage, for, as the Mother of Life, she was transferred to life by Him Who had dwelt in her ever – virgin womb.

Upvote 0