NW England
✟793,587.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Happy Fall/Autumn (I'm English :D) to everyone north of the Equator, and Happy Spring to those in the Southern Hemisphere! :)

It has been in single figures Celsius at night in the UK, but is rising to 18C tomorrow (I think that's mid 60s F) - nice! I hope you guys in the States don't swelter too much and I'm trying not to look smug! :D

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Happy Fall/Autumn (I'm English :D) to everyone north of the Equator, and Happy Spring to those in the Southern Hemisphere! :)

It has been in single figures Celsius at night in the UK, but is rising to 18C tomorrow (I think that's mid 60s F) - nice! I hope you guys in the States don't swelter too much and I'm trying not to look smug! :D

I LOVE weather in the 60s F! My latitude is 41.5823° N.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,587.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
It is actually still summer until 4:01 pm EDT. :wave:
I've only just worked that out! :doh: Is it because the West Coast will have reached a minute past midnight then? :) (I'm in a one time zone country! :D)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've only just worked that out! :doh: Is it because the West Coast will have reached a minute past midnight then? :) (I'm in a one time zone country! :D)
Sorry, but I was giving the time of the autumnal equinox based on Eastern Daylight Time in the USA. For London England it would have been September 22 at 9:01 pm BST based on this site.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,587.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Sorry, but I was giving the time of the autumnal equinox based on Eastern Daylight Time in the USA. For London England it would have been September 22 at 9:01 pm BST based on this site.
Thank you gadar perets. That link was very informative. :) I was simply going by the autumn equinox being regarded as 21st September, and adjusting it for your time zones, but I see that the 21st is just a generalisation and that there is much more to be taken into account to get the exact time and date.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Happy New Season to everyone!

• Friendly
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0