panterapat

Praise God in all things!
Jun 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟9,767.00
Faith
Catholic
Did anyone attempt to connect to CF while it was off line? I tried and really felt a loss. I almost cheered when I tried later and connected.

So here I want to publically thank Erwin and all of the supporters and moderators here at CF. This site has become part of my life. May God bless all posters and especially those who make this site possible for all of us.

In Christ, Patrick

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Today at 11:04 PM Gerry said this in Post #2

Hmmmm! This could be serious! You may have to join CF Anonymous!

Do they have a 10 step program? Hello, my name is John and I have been addicted to telecommunications for almost 15 years now. My higher power gives me strength to go on during times of power outages and system upgrades. When my moden fails to connect I break out in a cold sweat and my finger nails turn white. But I have discovered a strength in God that keeps me going though it all, and I know I am more then a couquer though christ, I know that there is nothing that I can not overcome.

Upvote 0

rnmomof7

Legend
Feb 9, 2002
Western NY
✟78,744.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yesterday at 11:01 PM panterapat said this in Post #1

Did anyone attempt to connect to CF while it was off line? I tried and really felt a loss. I almost cheered when I tried later and connected.

So here I want to publically thank Erwin and all of the supporters and moderators here at CF. This site has become part of my life. May God bless all posters and especially those who make this site possible for all of us.

In Christ, Patrick

I was lost too. At one point I got in to a response email and I thought "wow" they are back iup..but then it would not do it again..(then I found out it was open for some but not others..)

Then it came up and I was thrilled, then it died again yesterday.

I really missed it..Welcome back CF!!

Upvote 0