Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
And here we are moving from Winter to Spring. May God be thankit! The days are warming, new lambs are still being born, flowers are growing and even I feel the push of spring!

Upvote 0

TheOutsider

Pope Iason Ouabache the Obscure
Dec 29, 2006
Indiana
✟11,428.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
And here we are moving from Winter to Spring. May God be thankit! The days are warming, new lambs are still being born, flowers are growing and even I feel the push of spring!

Yeah, yeah.. rub it in why don't ya? :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eudaimonist

I believe in life before death!
Jan 1, 2003
American resident of Sweden
Visit site
✟119,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Standard modern pagan/heathen name for Autumn Equinox.

Ah, okay. Strange that I've never heard the name before, though I figured it must have been something like that. Thanks.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Upvote 0

universalmessenger

Jun 12, 2007
✟920.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
be careful, there is a group waging the "War on Vernal Equinox" they want you to wish people a happy Sukkot, Oktoberfest, Halloween , or just happy holidays.
why is there always some group against another person's personal form of self-expression??? secondly, y should raven switch up her approach for them in the first place??? i wouldn't. now what is Autumnal Equinox exactly??? LOL. I don't even know what this thread is about really but I gots to take up for Raven. Currently, she's the ONLY mod that possesses and uses impartial judgment, common sense, and divine wisdom.....It's sad, but I can only hope for the rest.

peace

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
why is there always some group against another person's personal form of self-expression??? secondly, y should raven switch up her approach for them in the first place??? i wouldn't. now what is Autumnal Equinox exactly??? LOL. I don't even know what this thread is about really but I gots to take up for Raven. Currently, she's the ONLY mod that possesses and uses impartial judgment, common sense, and divine wisdom.....It's sad, but I can only hope for the rest.

peace
Hee! I took that post as a joke based on the much ballyhooed "War on Christmas" that made the news the last 2-3 Christmas shopping seasons. Made me laugh out loud, it did.

The Autumnal Equinox is one of the two days in the year when the hours of daylight and the hours of darkness are equal. One happens in the Fall - usually September 20 or 21 (but sometimes 22). The other one happens in the Spring - usually March 20 or 21 (but sometimes 22).

The spring one is called the Vernal Equinox.

As Kiwi noted, in the Southern Hemisphere the seasons are reversed, and he's enjoying the Vernal Equinox this week, the lucky antipodean rascal!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

universalmessenger

Jun 12, 2007
✟920.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hee! I took that post as a joke based on the much ballyhooed "War on Christmas" that made the news the last 2-3 Christmas shopping seasons. Made me laugh out loud, it did.

The Autumnal Equinox is one of the two days in the year when the hours of daylight and the hours of darkness are equal. One happens in the Fall - usually September 20 or 21 (but sometimes 22). The other one happens in the Spring - usually March 20 or 21 (but sometimes 22).

The spring one is called the Vernal Equinox.

As Kiwi noted, in the Southern Hemisphere the seasons are reversed, and he's enjoying the Vernal Equinox this week, the lucky antipodean rascal!
Ohh. I took that post as a joke too. LOL. but it gave me the floor to say what had already been on my mind since i first signed up here. This is what I've ALWAYS seen in u from the very beginning. I just didn't bother mentioning it until NOW. u feel me??? LOL. I just thought I would take this opportunity to address it RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. That was it. LOL. U understand??? That's how I operate sometimes.

peace

Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am indeed an antipodean rascal.
haha, your seasons are broken! ;) wait, maybe my seasons are broken. :scratch:

Maybe I can start calling it X-nox to take the "vernal equi" out of vernal equinox.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.