Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
man...I'm sick of people judging me because of the music I listen to or the way I talk sometimes..people runnin around going "HotRhymez aint tough, hes just a wannabe gangsta, HR aint no hitta, HR aint this, HR aint that" man chill with that...you dont know me in person..im just a dude from Minnesota..i never tried to be a wannabe nothin..too many judging people out there these days..ill listen to the music I want and you can listen to what you want..I dont need your opinion on my life so slow ya roll.

Sorry....rant over......I hope you all are having a good weekend.

Upvote 0

~Jo~

Just becareful out there.
Mar 8, 2008
In my room
✟20,354.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
You have the answer to that Patrick just don't tell them, easy really don't you think, as to people's opinion on you let them think what they like.. until they walk in your shoes they will never know you, really there opinion is just that not needed or wanted so ignore them, best policy all round don't you think...then you can move on with a clear head..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have the answer to that Patrick just don't tell them, easy really don't you think, as to people's opinion on you let them think what they like.. until they walk in your shoes they will never know you, really there opinion is just that not needed or wanted so ignore them, best policy all round don't you think...then you can move on with a clear head..

Word yo..I'm tired of people thinking they know me..until you spent a day with me personally..you don't know me...OR my relationship with God..so don't even assume.

Real talk..me and God are tight..me and Him talked and He said ppl need to get a grip and start being more loving.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh dear..just think how many poor turkey's gave there life so all you people could eat it.. gross much or what and I hope you said thank you for it.. but I doubt it ..

Well..I said thank you in my head..if that counts.

We got our Christmas tree up and decorated..I'll take some pics and post them if I remember.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.